Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parasauralophus

11-09-2012

Rammus in a normal game, cuz he looked cool, I laned with my cousin who had around 1000 wins at the time and had his computer next to me and pretty much told me exactly what to do. All I remember about the game is we won and I went 4/8/4.

iKeychain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Lee Sin and Rammus were my first champions. Can't remember which specifically. Probably Lee Sin.

UdonBullets

11-09-2012

I think I might have played Morg first, who I instantly liked and bought. Then the next week was Zilean, same thing.

Danners

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Cho gath during his free week was my first champion ever. Coming from sc2 he reminded me of an oversized zergling! Omnomnom!

Dyr0nejk2

11-09-2012

Fiddlesticks, just sat in the bush and fear drained, I always bought mejais
The funny thing is that it worked because people did not know how to react to getting drained

7 3

11-09-2012

warwick, i think
maybe leona....

Either way I know it was bad

Gath Immortal

11-09-2012

fiddledicks trololol CAWCAWCAW BIRDIES!

Best AP Riven NA

11-09-2012

Ashe in tutorial, not counting that I think it was Tristana.

First champ I ever bought though was Riven I believe, been my favorite ever since.

Uroboros

11-09-2012

Gangplank. I pretty much stayed in lane all game, farming. Gangplank has a special place in me heart. Also, my first skin, Ghostly Gangplank. Yarr! I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for them kids, and that dog!

Varexon

11-09-2012

Ashe back in Season 1 when the store was broken and every champion was permanently available until it was fixed :V