Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PutThtCookieDown

11-09-2012

Brand, I picked him cause he was the coolest looking. I got 1 kill and four deaths

WetSkins

11-09-2012

gankplank, i had to idea what i was doing. i went mid ulted minions. bought 2 pairs of boots.. it was awful

Onyx Lift

11-09-2012

Kassadin

"WTF? HE HAS A SWORD AND I HIT THINGS BUT HE DIES /SO FAST/ THIS CHARACTER SUCKS!"

Just Me Evelynn

11-09-2012

Orianna.

...Badly.

Khobahi

11-09-2012

Mine was ashe.... considering i started playing with only the first round of champions. (my friend that i played with was playing ryze)

groggynodbegger

11-09-2012

Amumu, i still love him and always will and i bought the Pharo skin forever ago.

Karthus Pushed R

11-09-2012

My first was Ashe because she was in the turtorial. However, my first champion I played in an actual game. I looked up a Mobafire jungle Amumu build, and built it according to that. The issue was that I was playing top lane.

Lemon8or

11-09-2012

Twisted Fate. Just cause he looks cool.

Tails66

Recruiter

11-09-2012

Kassadin

I was god awful and went bot, didn't even start it in a bot game. I went straight to a normal game. I was on my family computer and it lagged like hell, but I did stuff. I don't remember doing so great or bad but after that I was just like "Can't play this game with this horrible lag". Now I have a better computer and better internet connection. After that the first champion I feel in love with and had my match history full with was Annie.

StoneColdSteve

11-09-2012

lebanc, maxed chains first.