Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackraven1425

11-08-2012

Garen.

Rolidar

11-08-2012

Ryze. had no idea how to use his spells. even then i tried to use smite on enemy champs.

Hizzlebomb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

First champ I played was skarner... I don't even REMEMBER what I built on him, I just remember how badly I got rocked. I was so mad and raging because they killed me so fast and I didn't know how - he's supposed to be a fighter with medium health and good attack so I should win I thought xD

Cho was one of the enemy champs who raped me so next game I tried him and wondered how come other cho's could get so big :P and one of my friends told me that vorpal spikes were OP so I thought I could just turn them on and run in and 1v1 everyone. Promptly got trounced.

Finally I later settled on Urgot, actually. Mained him til about level 20 when I switched to Kassadin til level 30. Have since mained Nasus, Orianna, Kog'maw, Tristana, Mundo, AD Sion, Lee Sin, and Xin Zhao

WantACandy

11-08-2012

Ashe.. I thought her frost shot dealt magic damage so i built ALOT of ap and couldnt figure out why i was doing bad!

Flytrap

11-08-2012

Morgana

2Dogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Kog was the first champion i've played, I would always go 0/12 :P

Meaty Murican

11-08-2012

Olaf was my first champion Instant Sucess won like 10 straight or something then bought brolaf one of my favorite champions to this date

Aelorac

11-08-2012

Ashe, I distinctly remember buying 2-3 Malady's... When questioned by my high level friend about my item choice I said " Well, if one Malady is awesome, two will make me twice as awesome!"

Arajobin

11-08-2012

Ashe, I tried firing the arrow at my teamate

2ofSpades

11-08-2012

Kayle as well