Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Villain

11-08-2012

Zilean, and I don't think I bought any items that match. My friends took me straight into a PVP match without letting me do the tutorial. Learn hard.

PS: Clarity bot lane lee sin on his release week "because I thought he had mana". q_q

Prof Nekko

11-08-2012

my first champ was Morg, good times and I was smart enough to get an RoA first

AllenTheGreat

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Anivia... Man, my team hated me.

Shibley

11-08-2012

My first played was Ashe in the tutorial.

My first bought was anivia. She was very hard as a first character. I don think I learned pressing q twice to land a stun til level 10 or 15.

tdejong

11-08-2012

yi just after beta. came for 4 years of dota1 i was playing against noobs so i usually ended up dunking everything. would always build pd because of op dodge and ms. then bloodthirster and infinity. carried a lot of early games because of my previous knowledge. first champ i remember coming out is pantheon. but i think there was a couple before that not sure

RoachyX

11-08-2012

Skarner top was my first game. 0 - 15 sounds legit

Draznath

11-08-2012

Nunu! And he's still one of my favorites to this day =)

Cameryn Kyre

11-08-2012

Sona

Thornmaelstrom

11-08-2012

Amumu; I knew I was a tank so I built armor. Lots of armor: NinjaTabi+Thornmail+Sunfire+Randuins+FrozenHeart, would have probably built another Thornmail too, because I didn't notice GA until like my 50th game.
Luckily, I was only playing against Tryndameres and Miss Fortunes; unintentional hard-counter.

Alterv

11-08-2012

Might have been warwick, kayle or nunu. I wanted to master Warwick, but he didn't fit my play style. So switched to Yi.