Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Villain

11-08-2012

Zilean, and I don't think I bought any items that match. My friends took me straight into a PVP match without letting me do the tutorial. Learn hard.

PS: Clarity bot lane lee sin on his release week "because I thought he had mana". q_q

Prof Nekko

11-08-2012

my first champ was Morg, good times and I was smart enough to get an RoA first

AllenTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Anivia... Man, my team hated me.

Shibley

11-08-2012

My first played was Ashe in the tutorial.

My first bought was anivia. She was very hard as a first character. I don think I learned pressing q twice to land a stun til level 10 or 15.

tdejong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

yi just after beta. came for 4 years of dota1 i was playing against noobs so i usually ended up dunking everything. would always build pd because of op dodge and ms. then bloodthirster and infinity. carried a lot of early games because of my previous knowledge. first champ i remember coming out is pantheon. but i think there was a couple before that not sure

RoachyX

11-08-2012

Skarner top was my first game. 0 - 15 sounds legit

Draznath

11-08-2012

Nunu! And he's still one of my favorites to this day =)

Cameryn Kyre

11-08-2012

Sona

Thornmaelstrom

11-08-2012

Amumu; I knew I was a tank so I built armor. Lots of armor: NinjaTabi+Thornmail+Sunfire+Randuins+FrozenHeart, would have probably built another Thornmail too, because I didn't notice GA until like my 50th game.
Luckily, I was only playing against Tryndameres and Miss Fortunes; unintentional hard-counter.

Alterv

11-08-2012

Might have been warwick, kayle or nunu. I wanted to master Warwick, but he didn't fit my play style. So switched to Yi.