Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who was your FIRST champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delimon

11-08-2012

Quote:
Legendary Shi En:
Singed. Had to go mid v.s a Ryze

Lucky for me, I played DoTA before this, and my friends told me everything about Singed in class when they raged about him.

You did that too??? LOL! I did that and trolled with hp regen runes and a FoN. That Ryze must have been tortured during that match XD.

Cement Truck

11-08-2012

My first champion I ever played was Maokai. I was tipsy at a friends' house who I knew played LoL a lot, and he talked me into playing a match. I had never seen the game before, never done a tutorial, anything. I remember from looking at my match history during the next week when I actually started playing that I went something like 0-11-0. I just ran around the map for like 5 minutes basically, doing literally nothing helpful, but I really didn't know better lol

Fell14043

11-08-2012

Garen was my first ever played. Warwick from about lvl 2-24.

GöD

11-08-2012

Teemo... sigh

got teemo with rp too -.-

TerraRising

11-08-2012

Ashe, in the proving grounds...

AvariceX

11-08-2012

Eve in beta. I went something like 13-0 in my first game. Granted I had played over 10,000 games of DotA before that and most people in beta at that point had still only played a few games of LoL so I adapted to the mechanics much quicker than most. I think my second was Cho.

Redenbacher

11-08-2012

Pantheon. I bought Ability Power to empower my abilities. After becoming frustrated that it wasn't doing anything, I taught myself about ability ratios.

- Redenbacher

Russet

11-08-2012

My first was Ashe. She was cheap and I kind of have an obsession with archery and whatnot, and she seemed like a strong womanly champion. Now I very rarely play her...

NotoriousBLT

11-08-2012

Shen. I taunted minions to save my team mates from their damage because the idea of "taunting" other players was such a foreign concept to me I didn't think it could happen.

Zenkatsu

11-08-2012

Master Yi. Played nothing but him till almost level 20. Good times, back in the day where people didnt know to stun the hypercarry <3