Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delimon

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Shi En View Post
Singed. Had to go mid v.s a Ryze

Lucky for me, I played DoTA before this, and my friends told me everything about Singed in class when they raged about him.
You did that too??? LOL! I did that and trolled with hp regen runes and a FoN. That Ryze must have been tortured during that match XD.

Cement Truck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

My first champion I ever played was Maokai. I was tipsy at a friends' house who I knew played LoL a lot, and he talked me into playing a match. I had never seen the game before, never done a tutorial, anything. I remember from looking at my match history during the next week when I actually started playing that I went something like 0-11-0. I just ran around the map for like 5 minutes basically, doing literally nothing helpful, but I really didn't know better lol

Fell14043

11-08-2012

Garen was my first ever played. Warwick from about lvl 2-24.

GöD

11-08-2012

Teemo... sigh

got teemo with rp too -.-

TerraRising

11-08-2012

Ashe, in the proving grounds...

AvariceX

11-08-2012

Eve in beta. I went something like 13-0 in my first game. Granted I had played over 10,000 games of DotA before that and most people in beta at that point had still only played a few games of LoL so I adapted to the mechanics much quicker than most. I think my second was Cho.

Redenbacher

11-08-2012

Pantheon. I bought Ability Power to empower my abilities. After becoming frustrated that it wasn't doing anything, I taught myself about ability ratios.

- Redenbacher

Russet

11-08-2012

My first was Ashe. She was cheap and I kind of have an obsession with archery and whatnot, and she seemed like a strong womanly champion. Now I very rarely play her...

NotoriousBLT

11-08-2012

Shen. I taunted minions to save my team mates from their damage because the idea of "taunting" other players was such a foreign concept to me I didn't think it could happen.

Zenkatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Master Yi. Played nothing but him till almost level 20. Good times, back in the day where people didnt know to stun the hypercarry <3