any 1500+ adc want to help me learn a bit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaviNNN

11-08-2012

Hey guys, I've played over 400 ranked games; probably over 350 as adc. I originally got into ranked and was awful landing in at around 800 elo. Over tons and tons of games, I've carried myself out of there and I'm now at ~1300. I feel like my skill level is higher than where I'm at but apparently its not since I'm not moving out of ~1300 elo after 30-50 games or so.

Main carries: Ezreal, Graves, Corki, Sivir in that order
Terrible carries: Urgot, kog maw
Everything else is meh.

So anyways, was hoping for a adc around gold or higher to help me out. Maybe duo on a smurf, maybe spectate some of my games, whatever to help me out. It would be greatly appreciated.

ign: GaviNNN

GaviNNN

11-08-2012

bump <3

Trey Faux

11-08-2012

Im not a gold player but something that you might want to change up is the use of ez, since his nerf he is slightly less viable because of his w no longer being a debuff. Try focusing on Graves a bit more bottom lane, and maybe learn Vayne.

Clever Name

11-08-2012

play draven with nunu. you will get to diamond overnight.

Monkey D Lüffy

11-08-2012

Make sure to get most/all last hits, harass the other champions with poke, and position yourself well. Also in draft pick, countering their champs help.

GaviNNN

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrt View Post
Make sure to get most/all last hits, harass the other champions with poke, and position yourself well. Also in draft pick, countering their champs help.
I feel like I do all of that. Kind of my problem. I feel like I do everything that I know is correct but can't really see my mistakes myself. Also, bump.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Draven

I would say just learn the other roles so you understand what they can and can't do. That would probably let you make more risky plays/know when to peel off of the enemy team. Also you can't go wrong watching pros and seeing what they do.

Koreangurl

11-15-2012

The bottom lane with the current meta really isn't even about picks anymore, it's sheer reaction time ands kill.

CIam Choder

11-15-2012

mordekaiser

GaviNNN

11-16-2012

bump