Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do your best shurelia voice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revered

10-05-2010

Hahah

Dunkimus Maximus

10-05-2010

Quote:
Shurelia:
I'm not and I don't really care anymore... you're just one of those people that wants to bag on me for no reason because it's the cool thing to do...

Do it all you want I don't really care anymore...

Anytime I make a post out of boredom, or just to have fun its always just "looking for attention"... whatever if you want to think that then thats fine, I'll stop posting things like that.

Don't let people get you down. Honestly, I'm not one to defend people on the internet, (This is what anonymity does to people, they just make threads without thinking, hell I am guilty of insulting people in games due to rage as well. They don't know you and how well you respond to being poked fun at. I honestly don't think this is offensive, but if you are hurt by it, then I'd support it stopping.)

Sure, if it was me being harassed about my voice, I'd be all for it honestly. I've got thick skin, I'm not sensitive. But, I doubt anyone that makes these threads thinks about whether or not you are sensitive to this kind of joking or not. Even if you don't intend something to hurt someone's feelings, it still can.

I'd suggest keeping your swag on and just being yourself. If you come across a thread that you find inappropriate, just delete it, that's what I'd do.

durpado

10-05-2010

inb4 30 pages of praising/condemning Shurelia.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

10-05-2010

Quote:
John McCain:
Okay, I was going to reply, but my mousewheel broke as I was replying.

I'm hoping this isn't karma or anything, but now I have to get a new mouse.

I hope your mouse is okay, and I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you mad.... also I'll vote in the next election... I didn't vote last time I'm sorry.

A Kawaii Loli

10-05-2010

Quote:
Shurelia:
I'm not and I don't really care anymore... you're just one of those people that wants to bag on me for no reason because it's the cool thing to do...

Anytime I make a post out of boredom, or just to have fun its always just "looking for attention"... whatever if you want to think that then thats fine, I'll stop posting things like that.

So Moe~ ^___^

Spikywarkitten

10-05-2010

Quote:
Shurelia:

What happened is in the past, hence why it is in past tense. I dont think anyone who was actually annoyed by all that really cares about it anymore since it was a while back.

However, responding to guys like this only shows you do care (i can understand, some people went WAY too far). Though i wasnt exactly on your side during all of that, some stupid people are still going to be picking on you and trolling you because they get some strange satisfaction out of it. Just ignore them, dont respond to them and they even the most dedicated a-holes will fade away in time. I really wish it would just fade already.

That said, I found the OP's impersonation funny xD. I do believe she had a cold during that or somethign though.

lZN5nmfDBTc1bgRT

10-05-2010

i really thought she'd stop trolling.
dissociative identity disorder ftw

tist

10-05-2010

Quote:
Shurelia:

He's not bagging you to be cool imo. I've read a few of your posts and my first impression the kind I get from typical attention w*****s I see on a daily basis. This is probably not the case but I'm just saying.

Jost

10-05-2010

Quote:
Shurelia:

Just FYI, I still love you and your voice. Haters gonna hate, but there are also good people out there who think you're doing an exemplary job.

Dracorya

10-05-2010

I don't know Shurelia why so many people are obsessed with your voice. *shrugs* Maybe they just can't find something better to obsess over.