Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do your best shurelia voice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralCake

10-05-2010

Quote:
Shurelia:
I'm not and I don't really care anymore... you're just one of those people that wants to bag on me for no reason because it's the cool thing to do...

Do it all you want I don't really care anymore...

Anytime I make a post out of boredom, or just to have fun its always just "looking for attention"... whatever if you want to think that then thats fine, I'll stop posting things like that.

Keep posting things like that :>

ThuggleS

10-05-2010

Quote:
Shurelia:
I'm not and I don't really care anymore... you're just one of those people that wants to bag on me for no reason because it's the cool thing to do...

Anytime I make a post out of boredom, or just to have fun its always just "looking for attention"... whatever if you want to think that then thats fine, I'll stop posting things like that.

You realize they only say this stuff to you because you're a girl, right?

This is simply what happens once a girl reveals herself to be female on teh interbutts.

Zelphy

10-05-2010

Quote:
DT777:
This is why we can't have nice things.

**** it McCain! First ruining the chance we'd have a decent candidate on election day, now driving shurelia off the forums. You'd think people would just be happy that the dev's posted at all.

No joke, people are really cruel on the forums...

I appreciate Shurelia and all the other reds interacting with the community, but everyone is so rude and unkind, that they just don't want to deal with these immature people.

IPlayForKeeps

10-05-2010

I'm scared.

DreamsOfGrandeur

10-05-2010

Shurelia's voice is quite normal in face-to-face conversations.
It's down right cute <3

It just sounds weird online because you don't have a face to put on it.
You all watch waaaay too much TV where the voices are always actors with naturally nice-sounding voices.

ChaosZeroX

10-05-2010

Wow What OP did was just a joke. People are senstive on the internetz....

John McCain

10-05-2010

Quote:
Shurelia:

Okay, I was going to reply, but my mousewheel broke as I was replying.

I'm hoping this isn't karma or anything, but now I have to get a new mouse.

Greas3

10-05-2010

I think Shurelia sound's like a total cutie honestly. Every time I hear her I'm like "**** I bet shes adorable".

ThuggleS

10-05-2010

Quote:
DreamCuri:
Shurelia's voice is quite normal in face-to-face conversations.
It's down right cute <3

It just sounds weird online because you don't have a face to put on it.
You all watch waaaay too much TV where the voices are always actors with naturally nice-sounding voices.

I must be spending too much time IRL because everyone IRL that I interact with have generally normal, adult sounding voices.

Not that any of this matters.

Shurelia's voice is teh $EX and we all know it.

Crimson Rose

10-05-2010

this is... what even is... i dont

????????