Elise Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RhuenKun

11-08-2012

Can someone give me a good build for Elise? I'm the worst at coming up with builds, and lately I've been playing pretty bad with her...

Also, is she supposed to be AD or AP? I see a lot of people directing me at both sides (Once it even caused an argument during games).

Ezrabar

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhuenKun View Post
Can someone give me a good build for Elise? I'm the worst at coming up with builds, and lately I've been playing pretty bad with her...

Also, is she supposed to be AD or AP? I see a lot of people directing me at both sides (Once it even caused an argument during games).
Umm.. I have never given AD a try but I'd assume AP is leagues better do to the fact that you're spider auto attacks are affected by your AP. I've played her as laning and jungle so far and she's balanced. Ya I said it! lol

If you are jungle I'd go ap bruiser route (but ap jungle is still not very strong) and if you're mid then the common hard AP route is also good.

If you are going for bruiser then the Boots --> Catalyst/Upgrade-Boots ---> Upgrade-boots/Catalyst ---> Rod of ages ---> Rylais ---> "Build according to"
is not that bad.

If you are going for hard ap then Boots ---> 1-2xDoran's Ring ---> Upgrade-Boots/Sheen ---> Upgrade-Boots/Sheen ---> Death cap ----> "build according to"
Is a lot of damage but you have to understand when to go in and hang back.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

she screams on hit building but the itemization for on hit suck!

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Elise is best built as a tanky AP. Her ratios arent all that great, so tons of AP just wont give you the burst you'd get from other champs. But a LOT of her stuff has AP ratios, so going AD or onhit isnt a great idea because it only helps a few small aspects of her, vs AP that helps everything about her. She has good poke remember esp with the exploding spider and you don't want this to completely fall off endgame. Ditto with her humanform nuke.

This seems contradictory but the main thing she needs is SURVIVAL. She needs to be TOUGH like a bruiser so she can life long enough to deal damage. But she still needs some extra DPS, as shes not just a tank.

Tanky AP seems to be the best way to do so. Rylais scepter gives her health, AP, and a great snare. Frozen heart gives massive CDR, tons of armor. It seems like an odd choice for an AP champ, but there arent any good AP/armor items (Hourglass? nah.). Abyssal gives great MR and the penetration helps boost some of elize' damage. Haunted guise adds even moe health, more magical penetration and a bit of AP.