Remove queue dodge penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nurikee

12-21-2012

Remove the RANKED queue dodge penalty.... why should i be punished when I have a team that wants to play with 3 AP carries? or a team with 2 ADC's? All the penalty system does is promote more trolling... people troll to try to get others to leave so they dont get the penalty. So you are left with calling a bluff and getting the troll in game or you can leave and get a 30-60 min penalty.. HOW IS THIS FAIR?

Hyperon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

I agree there needs to be something done about this. I thought of something like a "theres a troll" button that people can press and if 4/5 people agree there is a troll it cancels the game and the troll gets put on a lock out or something

a bit

12-21-2012

I've been in queue for 40 minutes when people dodge just because they didn't get the role they wanted. And thats with the 30 minute wait time thing. So the penalty must stay put

Baxter the Teddy

12-21-2012

Because if you REALLY don`t want to play with 3 APs, than YOU are the one who are dodging. If it is that bad that you should happily accept the penalty rather than sit through 30 mins to suffer wicked ELO loss as well.

The penalty means people aren't queue dodging at the slightest thing.

Tiramisu Castle

12-21-2012

I think the penalty should still be there so that people don't queue dodge and waste 5 minutes of everyone's time. On the other hand, Hyperion made a good point about the troll button. I think Riot should make a system like that because there are inevitably trolls out there (and it's not like you can queue with four people to troll others anyway ).

Taiju

12-22-2012

Well think about it. Would you rather have a timer for waiting because you dodged? Or, would you rather go back to how they did it before where if you dodged you took an ELO penalty?

fr33f4ll

12-22-2012

i hate this whole system. the problem really is that to many idiots are trolls. they ruin it for everyone. I am almost sick of every aspect of this game in RANKED because ppl are just morons. 9/10 when i lose its because someone decided to be stupid. Sick of it really. 30 min penatly is absurd. I left a game because someone talked everyoen into getting a support toon in ranked. I waited 30mins to go right back into someone wanted to have 2 jungles...30 mins wait..over an hour of my time wasted because of stupidness. 1200 elo btw.

I dont play ranked anymore. Its just to stressful.

chobster

12-22-2012

I completely agree, Riot should make a report feature and remove the wait time, i prefer waiting for a good team with many dodges than an awful team or 30 mins wait time to get another troll