Thoughts on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulxPrayer

11-08-2012

I have stated before that I like the new twisted treeline and made a threat explaining my likes and dislikes... after playing ~120 games on the new treeline, it got stale real fast. I miss my old imperfect treeline. sure the chokepoints for anti turtling and map layout is cool.. but no top jungle, predictable early ganks, and alters are starting to turn me off. That and the lack of being able to play a real burst caster that can damage everything severely (Deathcap and deathfires grasp).

Riot is afraid to split the old TT map and keep the new one because it would be detrimental to the player base. However, as probably the most played game and fastest growing in the world, I feel like there is a high enough crowd in the TT fanbase to sustain both maps and keep the competative realm in the original 3s.

Hell riot, if you made old TT P2P I would pay.. you want money for it? my credit card is in hand that's how bad I want it back. I hate SR I only do TT and the new one is getting old :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

11-08-2012

v1.71 is coming out soon. Altars pushed back to 3 minutes unlock, +3gp from altar instead of +4, and other changes. Hang in there, it's about to get better.