Akali- how do you counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

11-08-2012

She does so much burst damage her passive heals her and makes her do more damage, almost like a built in lichbane. She has almost no CD times, her ult is like a flash.

how do you counter her??

adc

11-08-2012

You take anybody who does damage at level 1. Then you kill her at level one. Then you buy magic resistance, and kill her some more.

Seriously. She's squishy early on. Poke her out of lane, get an early negatron, bam, Akali is useless.

Slashinghardest

11-08-2012

In top just take magic resist its that easy. Mid take someone with a stun and good early damage.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Akali is a hyper carry assassin. She can seriously beat the hell out of your team's squishies if aloud to get fed, with very little if anything you can do to stop it.

Here's how you stop Akali in order of best to worst.

1.) DISMANTLE her in lane. Do not let her farm until level 6, then once she hits 6 do not give her kills, and poke her while she tries to farm. Its best to have someone with skillshots to hit her in shroud.

2.) Buy an Oracle or vision ward to pop into her bubble. Akali is extremely squishy and without her stealth has no escape mechanism.

3.) Magic Resist. The problem with MR is it takes farm, and if she's fed and out of control you'll be hard pressed to afford any.

4.) Tanks. Tanks generally have a high HP Pool and decent MR, and Akali is all burst. Her ultimate is stacked into 3 casts, and her q/e is on low cooldown, but a tank can usually out dps her once she blows her burst. Unless she's that fed.

Generally, if Akali gets fed, unless she's paired with team Derpity derp derp, she'll usually win the game. Though, getting enough MR can shut her down, but then you have the rest of the team to deal with.

N5 Jazz

11-08-2012

Pink ward on your lane

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzslave View Post
Pink ward on your lane
125g for a hard counter is pretty cheap if you ask me.

Slashinghardest

11-08-2012

The thing is it isnt a hard counter unless your dealing more dps then her which she outdamages most mids.

The 714 Fuhrer

11-08-2012

Buy an Oracle and magic resistance and she is squishy so she will be your *****

10thVangola

11-08-2012

Use galio look at my games vs Akali's owned her.

Please ignore the lost games do to trolls on my team. If you dont believe me click the adcs, top and jungler and see for you're self.

anyways here http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21066434#history look at the games where i fought akali galio is a good counter vs her.

Ennarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OreIsan View Post
She does so much burst damage her passive heals her and makes her do more damage, almost like a built in lichbane. She has almost no CD times, her ult is like a flash.

how do you counter her??
It would help if we had more information on the champions you were playing. That would allow people to assist you even further.