Cryo Phoenix Gaming Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LucianRiaxik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

We are new to the competitive community and we plan to get a competitive Ranked team going the moment Season 3 gets underway. Myself and my other partner Cryo XFactor are both the captains of the 5v5 Summoners Rift Team and we are looking for team members who will commit to a schedule and work with each other to better ourselves for top competitive play. We are not looking for Pros but we are looking for those with intermediate skill level that know they have room to grow and learn to become Top Ranked players. If you are looking to be in a casual team where we play ranked for the hell of it, then this is not the team for you. I have strict in game requirements, and not following them would bring you to being kicked from the team if you were to be invited.

Looking For : Top Lane (2) / Jungle (2) / Mid Lane (2) / Attack Damage Carry (1) / Support(1)
Requirements :

Top Lane - Must be able to comfortably play against all top lane champs. Must be fairly strong with these champions ( Malphite / Irelia / Riven Shen / Renekton )

Jungle - Must be able to Gank each lane before reaching level 6. Must be able to counter jungle effectively. Must be able to know jungle camp timers. Must be fairly strong with these champions (Nautilus / Alistar / Nocturne / Maokai / Malphite )

Mid Lane - Must be able to Gank Top Lane and Bot Lane at level 6. Must know Our Blue and Opponent Blue timer. Must have proper understanding on Jungle Path to help counter jungle or avoid jungle ganks. Know how to last hit 90% of creeps and wraith camps. Must be fairly strong with these champions (Ahri / Zyra / Anivia / Kennen / Orianna )

Attack Damage Carry - Must be able to keep good position in teamfights and kiting. Must be able to properly focus and build your Champion throughout the game. Must know when to farm and when to harass. Can farm properly 90% of creeps during laning phase. Must be fairly strong with these champions (Ashe / Varus / Kog'Maw / Ezreal / Tristana )

Support - Must be able to Ward constantly and keep team safe. Must know when to Pink Ward or to Purchase Oracle. Must know how to properly Support Bot Lane or Jungler. Must be fairly strong with these champions ( Sona / Zyra / Lux / Lulu / Taric )

Also we expect you to download DOLBY for voicing, as thats the program we use. If you have any questions please fill welcomed to friend request me in game (Cryo DragNeel) Thank you.

Cryo XFactor

11-07-2012

If anyone doesnt know what Dolby is its called "Dolby Axon". Great for Leagues and runs alot better then skype which is what most people use. If you google it the doownload its quick and simple

ButterCup94

11-08-2012

Im interested in joining. I usually play ADC as my best roll, I won't say I'm amazing, but I find myself to be pretty decent. I can play Ezreal as my main ADC now and have played all the for mentioned champions you would like the ADC to play. I am not a huge fan of them but I am willing to learn how to play/build them as needed. As of now I do not have Dolby voice, but if I am to make the team I would download it for the occasion. I have not done any ranked yet because I have 2 other friends that play and we always get stuck with the two bad teammates. I have however wanted to start getting into the competitive side of LoL for a good while now, just haven't had the opportunity, I would enjoy trying out and if you have any questions please add me in game Zepp94 is my summoners name.

Cryo XFactor

11-08-2012

Zepp i have just added you in game so look for that but if im not on then please add my friend and when one of us sees you on we will contact you right away.

ButterCup94

11-08-2012

Okay I will, I meant to mention my weekly schedule, I'm not on as much as I would like but I still am on rather often. I live in the US EST(GMT-5) and my week is usually during the day I have school or work. School I have every Monday and Wednesday from 10am till about 6pm, however I usually won't be on until a little before or a little after Midnight, then I will play from midnight till 3 or 4 am. Then almost every other day of the week I have work and that schedule varies every week, the usual times I work are 4-10pm Tuesday's and Thursday's then about 4-8pm on Friday's. Sunday's I am almost always working in the morning from 8am-4pm except rare occasions were I will close and that is about 4pm-8pm. Saturday's I usually spend with my girlfriend, but like the rest of the week I will still be late on at night, usually after midnight but I am still on till 3 or 4am, it all just depends, just incase this has any impact on practive schedules.

Zems

11-08-2012

Im looking for a team like this. I main mid/adc/jungle every once in a while i play support. But yes i play mostly mid. I main mid as Anivia and i play all the ones that you have listed. I do not have that voice chat yet but i can get it. I do have ventrillo and skype. My in game name is Simple Effect and ill add you.

PhoenixOfBlood

11-08-2012

I would be interested in joining you. I play mid and top, but am missing some of the champions listed currently. I've played all of them, but have yet to purchase and master them.

buckjump

11-08-2012

I would like to tryout i play every ad range not counting sivir cause i dont rly like her. I play alot around 5-6 hours everyday and am looking for a team to play with. Thanks for reading and trying me out

Cryo XFactor

11-08-2012

I have added all of you so thank you for taking the time to read this post. After you add me if im on please contact me asap so i can get the information i need and we will move on to the next step.

We are also still looking for more players if anyone else is still interested.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-08-2012

If you're still looking for a support, I'd be glad to join. My main is Taric but I also play well as Soraka, Lux, and Sona (I don't own Lulu or Zyra, but I'm a quick learner when it comes to new champs!). I can also do ADC, with Ezreal as my main, and I'm also good with Varus and Tris (although I don't care for Ashe, simply because I don't like her skill set).