1564elo LF S3 Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrowlyWog

11-07-2012

Right now I am working on trying to make a team with some friends, But I also want to see if there is anyone out there that might be willing to take on a serious player.

As of right now I have been working on general mechanics and game play, And I am pretty proficient at most assignments. I am comfortable enough to the point that I have a few champions that I can play, and really start to work on going for some master level playing with. I am open to new ideas and tactics, and I can take criticism extremely well. I am really wanting to focus on some higher level game play and wanting to shoot for the top of the competition. Been starting to get really serious ever since World Finals, and I am available for practice sessions for a large portion of time

I am looking to try to start pursuing a Professional Career, or at least see if it is a possibility, and If anyone is interested please feel free to add me in game and message me, or reply on here. Would love to be an addition to your serious Season 3 Ranked Competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilovekeri

11-08-2012

ill join you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowlyWog View Post
Right now I am working on trying to make a team with some friends, But I also want to see if there is anyone out there that might be willing to take on a serious player.

As of right now I have been working on general mechanics and game play, And I am pretty proficient at most assignments. I am comfortable enough to the point that I have a few champions that I can play, and really start to work on going for some master level playing with. I am open to new ideas and tactics, and I can take criticism extremely well. I am really wanting to focus on some higher level game play and wanting to shoot for the top of the competition. Been starting to get really serious ever since World Finals, and I am available for practice sessions for a large portion of time

I am looking to try to start pursuing a Professional Career, or at least see if it is a possibility, and If anyone is interested please feel free to add me in game and message me, or reply on here. Would love to be an addition to your serious Season 3 Ranked Competitive team.