Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, Why did my Ip Boost only last 5 days :/?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WALL E

11-07-2012

Unfortunately this is the third time, i seem to be short changed by Riot, and i understand some complications can occur, but this time i would appreciate it if it was fixed.

On saturday 12;15 pm on november 3rd, I bought a 7 day IP boost for 1020 RP, when i bought it, it said i had "6 days remaining" i thought this was some sort of glitch so i just ignored it, but i took down the exact time i bought the boost just incase.
Turns out today on Thursday november the 8th I've come home from exams, to find my IP boost has ended 1 day short. I have strong reason to believe its because i live in Australia and there seems to be some failure in syncing the times of some sort?.
Anyways, Id like this to be explained please and i would also appreciate my 2 days left of IP boost that i've missed out on

thanks

kind regards, jje/ mobilerock

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

11-08-2012

The time difference should not mess with the duration of boosts. I'll ask around about this.

Dakana

11-08-2012

Did you guys remember to test daylight savings over the International Date line?