Intermediate bots broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaalika

11-04-2012

Played two games today and lost both of them. Usually I'm really good at not dying and since everyone on my team refused to surrender because "it's just bots" they must have not expected to be utterly crushed either.

Our entire team was consistently triple or quadrakilled by the bots.

Bots since today seem to be gaining way more xp than usual, doing more damage than usual and taking less damage than usual. They were mostly level 18 when most of our team was still level 13.

I just got most of a rune page a week ago and now suddenly it feels like I'm not even using a rune page anymore. Just since today.

Also in both games had trouble with the game client at the start of the game (again, haven't really had that problem before) and at least two people were unable to connect to the match right from the start. I got back in first both times but had severe trouble getting the game to reconnect.

Anyone else finding this?

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Man up.

Rathour

11-08-2012

Bots gain experience and gold at an increased rate to account for the fact that they, unlike players, cannot farm very well. That way, even if you're 2-3 kills up, they can still be at your level.