Well here is e-mail from riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thEevil

11-07-2012

League of Legends account has been suspended for violations to the Summonerís Code. This action follows the conclusion of an audit performed by Riot staff. During this audit we found that your account was among the bottom 0.8% of toxic players within the League of Legends Community

In addition to the Tribunal, Player Support routinely performs audits of the most toxic players within the Community. Due to the high volume of reports on your account the decision has been made to suspend your account for fourteen (14) days.

In order to avoid additional suspensions you should ensure that your behavior matches the Summonerís Code. Below you can find some tips on how to adjust your behavior in game:

∑ Remember that being toxic in your games can cause others to be toxic as well.

∑ Lead your team to victory through encouraging words, teamwork, and positive energy.

∑ There is NO excuse for harassing a player or trolling your team. If you encounter a toxic player simply report them at the end of the match that way the only one who has to worry about getting banned is the offending player.

Moving forward please keep in mind the Summonerís Code during your matches in League of Legends. Failure to abide by the Summonerís Code will result in additional suspensions and possibly a permanent suspension of your account.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well here is my thing. I play this game alot and alot of times I find my self dealing with trollers who rages and threatening to report me.

I know summoner's code well and most of time I follow them
but being punished due to high volume of game play isnt really fare

Alof of game play = more chance of being reported. (most of time by trollers)

SO... is that mean I must play less to lower the risk of being banned?
I just don't get it.

thEevil

11-07-2012

and i didnt even recieve Reform Card ??? wt...

Overstimmed

11-07-2012

I agree with the playing high volumes should help in not getting banned if reported about 3 games. they say it does with leaving games but i do not know if they implemented it in reports.

KineticSkink

11-07-2012

You weren't banned by the Tribunal, so there is no tribunal case, and as such, no reform card. It seems you were manually banned by Riot.

It's not correct to say the reason you were banned is because you play a lot, as the metrics always tend to be based around reports per game played. To be in the worst 0.8% of toxic players you are probably being reported in 25% or more of your games.

KineticSkink

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overstimmed View Post
I agree with the playing high volumes should help in not getting banned if reported about 3 games. they say it does with leaving games but i do not know if they implemented it in reports.
It's been confirmed by a number of Riot staff that playing more games doesn't mean you are more likely to be banned.

TenienDaithen

11-07-2012

I think they work on percentages, not total numbers, so playing more shouldn't have an affect.

thEevil

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticSkink View Post
You weren't banned by the Tribunal, so there is no tribunal case. It seems you were manually banned by Riot.

It's not correct to say the reason you were banned is because you play a lot, as the metrics always tend to be based around reports per game played. To be in the worst 0.8% of toxic players you are probably being reported in 25% or more of your games.

yeah well i agree with your rate 25% or more games reported. specially these days alot of trollers raging due to elo reset, and sometimes i just get tired of dealing with them. but still they should give me some more details.

Elanorien

11-07-2012

I think you need to take some time to reflect on your behavior. It takes a pretty good amount of reports to make it to the Tribunal...and probably even more for our report to be flagged and caught by Riot's attention. May I ask if you've received any warnings or punishments before? If they just jumped straight to a 2 week suspension some part of your behavior is terribly flawed, and blaming it on trolls is not a good excuse. There's never a reason to sink to their level and troll/rage back.

KineticSkink

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMadPenguin View Post
yeah well i agree with your rate 25% or more games reported. specially these days alot of trollers raging due to elo reset, and sometimes i just get tired of dealing with them. but still they should give me some more details.
Just don't respond, play out the game and move on to the next one. Raging might make you feel better in the short term, but won't help you win and will get you banned.

You are unlikely to find more info on your ban here since we are just players, and you were not banned by the Tribunal so have no report card for us to review.

You will need to contact Riot to find out more
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Jamie98s

11-07-2012

This is weird, I got the same email today. If it takes a ton of reports to get this kind of suspension, wouldnt you have been banned by the tribunal way before this? The fact you werent banned by tribunal means it got reviewed and they voted for pardon, but since you accumulated a certain number of reports goes straight to auto-suspension?