Asking for Honors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThoughtfulWander

11-08-2012

The best player could be a very unhonorable player and anyone who ask for it is not honorable because if you have to ask for it you must not deserve it. This is one of the best tool s I have seen but if it is abused then it will be useless. Great idea I hope the community as a whole keeps it from becoming a joke. May we meet on the honorable fields of justice my friends.

joe42

11-08-2012

sam asks for honoor

gogy09

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
I think you'll find that there exists another reason you don't get Honour from opponents. One that is made abundantly clear in your post here, actually.
And what is that? I never say a word in /all chat. All I tell them is "gg", "wp", etc. and I never receive honorable opponent, simply because they are pissed off they lost. I don't see any other reason. I know I do it, so shouldn't I assume the same for them?

What is a way to get honorable opponent someone tell me

first time Vayne

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogy09 View Post
And what is that? I never say a word in /all chat. All I tell them is "gg", "wp", etc. and I never receive honorable opponent, simply because they are pissed off they lost. I don't see any other reason. I know I do it, so shouldn't I assume the same for them?

What is a way to get honorable opponent someone tell me
Try being pleasant and nice and fun to play with. Try being. Right now, all you say is "gg wp?" Well, that doesn't get you anywhere. You have to earn honors by actions.

Behebek

11-13-2012

I never give anyone 'Honour' when they ask, no matter how nice or well they worked with/against me.

Skilltestingman

11-13-2012

If you're good and not being a duck to everyone, you will get a ribbon for sure

Zippy88

11-13-2012

The only reason that honor points were introduced was to try and keep *******s from behaving like *******s in hopes of getting honor. It's purely a system to try and keep the lol community from being as offensive as they really are. So I don't really care if people ask for honor or if friends exchange honor. Just focus on winning the game, not being a dick to other people in the game, and enjoying yourself

Ramachese

11-13-2012

I rarely give honor when asked for it. On occassion, if the player has been especially helpful and courteous during a game I will give it even if he asks for it but 9 out of 10 times asking for honor is a way not to get it.

NiceDynamite

11-13-2012

I only give honorable opponents to people I feel deserve it, same with the other ribbons.

PoisonedPeace

11-13-2012

I think that its already lost value. I don't know about anybody else but I have almost over 200 total honor or somewhere around that. It is pointless for people to hand out honor like candy on Halloween.

It has the potential to tell show everyone what kind of player you are but people are wayy too generous with it. The only time I give out honor is when someone stands out to me through a combination of gameplay and pleasant communication.

I do report people that ask for honor though. I can't stand it. It doesn't even matter... its just a little ribbon..