Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Remind me again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peter Woelfgang

Junior Member

11-08-2012

was it tristana's tankbusta?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Peter Woelfgang:
was it tristana's tankbusta?

It's probably named after a red, or community member that got the referral reward.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iplaynida

Senior Member

11-08-2012

If we will be seeing those items, why not Lord Van Damm's Pillager?

Id much perf that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
It was actually ____'s Tankbusta. It made sense in the full context of the name. Won't give it away though :P


Must be someone with an Orc name. Hmm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zankman

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
It was actually ____'s Tankbusta. It made sense in the full context of the name. Won't give it away though :P


Rhyme's Tankbusta?

I know I will never guess it, but why not have a mini "Win RP!" contest, where people try to guess the name of it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
iplaynida:
If we will be seeing those items, why not Lord Van Damm's Pillager?

Id much perf that.

It will never see Rift. It would be way too strong there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Out of curiosity, Nome, why was it decided that BotRK would deal percent current health and not max health?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSomebodies

Junior Member

11-08-2012

As an active Fiddlesticks player I am really disappointed with this patch. Fiddlesticks is already so easily countered seeing as how his drain can be stopped or severely gimped by a mere bump, stun, Morello's, Executioner's Callling or even an ignite. The Wicked Hatchet will literally take Fiddlesticks out of the game. I urge you to either change Fiddlesticks or change the item. I would love to play him in season 3 but this new item will literally make him mediocre at best.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Para

Senior Member

11-08-2012

I wish Tankbusta was available in TT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
MrSomebodies:
As an active Fiddlesticks player I am really disappointed with this patch. Fiddlesticks is already so easily countered seeing as how his drain can be stopped or severely gimped by a mere bump, stun, Morello's, Executioner's Callling or even an ignite. The Wicked Hatchet will literally take Fiddlesticks out of the game. I urge you to either change Fiddlesticks or change the item. I would love to play him in season 3 but this new item will literally make him mediocre at best.

The thing about Hatchet is the duration is really short. You need to stick to one target to make any use of the effect. Nobody is going to stand in Fiddle's face while he drains them, that thing hurts.
And don't expect a ranged carry to pick it up very often, the offensive stats it gives are quite small.