Remind me again

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peter Woelfgang

11-08-2012

was it tristana's tankbusta?

NotBuzzJack

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Woelfgang View Post
was it tristana's tankbusta?
It's probably named after a red, or community member that got the referral reward.

iplaynida

11-08-2012

If we will be seeing those items, why not Lord Van Damm's Pillager?

Id much perf that.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
It was actually ____'s Tankbusta. It made sense in the full context of the name. Won't give it away though :P
Must be someone with an Orc name. Hmm.

Zankman

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
It was actually ____'s Tankbusta. It made sense in the full context of the name. Won't give it away though :P
Rhyme's Tankbusta?

I know I will never guess it, but why not have a mini "Win RP!" contest, where people try to guess the name of it?

NotBuzzJack

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplaynida View Post
If we will be seeing those items, why not Lord Van Damm's Pillager?

Id much perf that.
It will never see Rift. It would be way too strong there.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Out of curiosity, Nome, why was it decided that BotRK would deal percent current health and not max health?

MrSomebodies

11-08-2012

As an active Fiddlesticks player I am really disappointed with this patch. Fiddlesticks is already so easily countered seeing as how his drain can be stopped or severely gimped by a mere bump, stun, Morello's, Executioner's Callling or even an ignite. The Wicked Hatchet will literally take Fiddlesticks out of the game. I urge you to either change Fiddlesticks or change the item. I would love to play him in season 3 but this new item will literally make him mediocre at best.

Para

11-08-2012

I wish Tankbusta was available in TT.

NotBuzzJack

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSomebodies View Post
As an active Fiddlesticks player I am really disappointed with this patch. Fiddlesticks is already so easily countered seeing as how his drain can be stopped or severely gimped by a mere bump, stun, Morello's, Executioner's Callling or even an ignite. The Wicked Hatchet will literally take Fiddlesticks out of the game. I urge you to either change Fiddlesticks or change the item. I would love to play him in season 3 but this new item will literally make him mediocre at best.
The thing about Hatchet is the duration is really short. You need to stick to one target to make any use of the effect. Nobody is going to stand in Fiddle's face while he drains them, that thing hurts.
And don't expect a ranged carry to pick it up very often, the offensive stats it gives are quite small.