Bought a Champion with IP and its on sale for RP, that very same week

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oP BlackBeard

11-08-2012

I had bought Lee Sin for 6300 IP and that same week (had bought him on Monday, and he is going on sale Thursday of that week) he is going to go on sale for 487 RP. Is it possible to get my IP back and buy him for RP instead? Take note that I didn't know he was going on sale and that they should post the sales a week early so we as a community know what is going on sale and whether or not i can buy it with IP or RP. Other summoners that have faced this problem, leave a message too.

Leave a response please if you know what Riot is capable of doing for me in this dilemma that i am facing. If a Riot representative can answer to this or a dmin is is greatly appreciated.

NGG Codeluke

11-08-2012

BE PATIENT!! I wanted lee sin so bad I was about to buy him the other day, but i waited and endured it and now he's on sale. Had i bought him earlier i would have wasted 487 RP. It is WORTH IT TO WAIT

Purepancake

11-08-2012

send in a support ticket

Ryuuji

11-08-2012

Send in a support ticket, they'll fix it for you. I had the EXACT same problem last weekend with Jayce, and they fixed it right up in no time. Don't worry about it bud!