Need mid, top and jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

justinph

11-07-2012

Me and my friend are starting a ranked team, we are a highly competitive duo and we go bot.

you need to be able to comunicate with the team, not rage, have skype and a mic, and be

able to play on the weekends. we will be practicing on weekdays, than paying competitivly on

weekends

We are looking for a mid, top and jungle, message me on here, or add me IGN: justinph.

we will play a normal to see if you are right for us. thanks

justinph.

justinph

11-07-2012

bump

Retro Shock

11-07-2012

Hi there, mid and top player here. Here's some information:

Lanes I am most comfortable with: Top and Mid

Champions I am comfortable with for top lane: Jax, Jayce, Rumble, Olaf, Singed, Hecarim, Pantheon, Garen, Riven, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, and Akali. (Can get other champions upon request)

Champions I am comfortable with for mid lane: Morgana, Ryze, Twisted Fate, Anivia, Zilean, Katarina, Fizz, Singed, Gragas, Lux, and Akali. (Can get other champions upon request)

If it would not be possible for me to play mid or top, I can also play AD carry.

AD carries I am comfortable playing: Kog'Maw, Graves, Ashe, Corki, Sivir, Tristana, Twitch, and Draven.
(Can get other champions upon request)

Personal Information:

Time I can play: Every day, starting at around 4 PM central, taking a break at 6, and until 11 PM.
Highest ELO: 1042
Best way to contact me: Gamer21662@yahoo.com or in game.

(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post31127932)

justinph

11-08-2012

bump

Zhinin

11-08-2012

hi im jungler im play ranked but solo and ever play whit lows elo :c... am i not got a too high el but im good player name Zhinin

DildoMcFaggins

11-08-2012

i play top as my main role i know the match ups well and what counters what etc wouldnt mind giving it a try for you i can also jungle as a mid when i do play it my play style is shove the lane and roam whenever i can

i do have a mic but skype doesnt agree with me if possible vent would be much better for me ( basically i dont like hearing every little thing going on because on vent push to talk etc) i dont like Skype but if needed i'll see if i can deal with it

elsarpo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Hi, I'm a top/jungler/mid. I play all 3 well, preferred role would be any of them.
Tops im comfortable playing: Irelia, jax, shen, lee sin, shyvana, vladimir, jayce
Mids I'm comfortable playing: Morgana, Orianna, Twisted Fate, Fizz, Gragas, Katarina
Junglers I'm comfortable playing: Lee sin, shyvana, nautilius, Maokai, shen, Dr. Mundo.

I would be willing to learn new champs on request and can play adc. Im at about 1300 elo, I am looking for a competitive team to play with. I am 15 years old, i play almost everyday from about 3EST to around 7EST with random breaks to go on reddit and youtube and food and stuff. Weekends I'm free except for sunday from 8am EST to 3pm Est for work.
Summoner name is elsarpo, if you want to contact me you can just msg me.

Riseagainstyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I'm best top and jungle (bruisers are my most comfortable archetype). I would be willing to learn any champ for teamcomps, I'm available pretty much any time except from about 6-7pm. I'm 20, and skype+mic isn't a problem.

Rosseau

11-08-2012

Name: Rosseau
IRL name: Jon
Current elo: 1509 and raising.
Top elo: 1675.
Communication Software/Microphone: TS3, Ventrilo, Skype, Raidcall, Mumble. Yes.
Champions:
ADC: Ezreal, Graves, Varus, Vayne & Corki.
APMid: Ahri, Anivia, Evelynn, Orianna, Lux, Morgana, Chogath, Galio & Diana.
Jungle: Maokai (only one champ, but I jungle him at his fullest potential. I'm not bragging).
Times I can play: Any day depending on amount of HW.
Monday. 1:00pm-6:00pm 8:35-Sleep
Tuesday. 12:00pm-x:xx: pm/am
Wednesday. Same as Monday
Thursday. Same as Tuesday
Friday-Sunday. Mostly free atm, but if homework is assigned, I'll be busy in mornings and free at nights.

What I'm looking for:Tournaments, scrims, competent players and experienced.

Why would you pick me over someone else: Been playing League for a long time/Mobas(HoN,Dota1-2), I work better with a team than with random people in Solo Q, which is the main reason I'm seeking for a team.

About me: Played MOBAs since the very first version of DOTA, I also play Dota 2 and HoN(1954 psr cbt). I'm very active and very passionate when it comes to ranked 5's, I'll assist the schedule provided if the times are discussed accordingly with all the group members. I'm easy to get along with, very friendly and making jokes all the time. However, I do take it seriously when it comes to ranked. Also, I assisted to a few tournaments in Dota 1 in Garena, so I know that feeling of pressure during the match. I can also talk like Donald Duck.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19201685