@Xypherous - I think we need the new/changes item list now....

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UODK

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeviper View Post
which is why they will most likely lay out a list of the new items and changes to items when they get closer to release. They are, as of right now, still being worked on and tested, asking for a list RIGHT now is kinda unreasonable because everything is subject to change heavily at this point in time.

edit: you say that the list of items is ready to go, but you bring up the post he made about eleisa's miracle and in that first post it still says its in testing, how does that make the item ready for showing to the masses of the game i ask you

I dont think theirs a "ready to go list".. I am saying they already have a list.. and these items have been in the works for a while now.

They have PBE notes where they release the items in notes to them as they come in.. I knwo that a lot of stats could change(which is why I suggested a sticky that could be kept up to date/edited as they make tweaks).

The item changes could be the biggest change for LoL yet.. its a major overhaul to the meta, character strengths/weakenesses.. the whole game.. I want to be able to analyze, and look, think strategy... I can't do that in 1 days notice.

Usually riot doesn't bring something up at all until its fairly close to release.. look at champs.. champs are in production for months.. then they will announce one.. and within the next week have their skills/spotlight, then in the next week or so they hit the market.. that 1 champ.. with 4 skills... this is much much bigger..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

11-08-2012

The Zed patch probably doesn't have all the crazy-ass S3 stuff.

probably.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UODK

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
The Zed patch probably doesn't have all the crazy-ass S3 stuff.

probably.

No I am about 100% sure your right.. I don't expect it too...

I only ask this because they just made these big anouncements about all the new items and such.. they started the "process."

I understand this might be after the new year before we see this... maybe longer.. BUT I still think that the more time the community has to see the details of the new items catalog for this patch(whenever it is) is beneficial to everyone..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UODK View Post
No I am about 100% sure your right.. I don't expect it too...

I only ask this because they just made these big anouncements about all the new items and such.. they started the "process."

I understand this might be after the new year before we see this... maybe longer.. BUT I still think that the more time the community has to see the details of the new items catalog for this patch(whenever it is) is beneficial to everyone..
Yeah, everyone sure did benefit from knowing about the Magma Chamber and Stealth Rework early...

Sorry bro, but Riot has learned their lesson to not give massloads of details early on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladeviper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UODK View Post
I dont think theirs a "ready to go list".. I am saying they already have a list.. and these items have been in the works for a while now.

They have PBE notes where they release the items in notes to them as they come in.. I knwo that a lot of stats could change(which is why I suggested a sticky that could be kept up to date/edited as they make tweaks).

The item changes could be the biggest change for LoL yet.. its a major overhaul to the meta, character strengths/weakenesses.. the whole game.. I want to be able to analyze, and look, think strategy... I can't do that in 1 days notice.

Usually riot doesn't bring something up at all until its fairly close to release.. look at champs.. champs are in production for months.. then they will announce one.. and within the next week have their skills/spotlight, then in the next week or so they hit the market.. that 1 champ.. with 4 skills... this is much much bigger..
how, HOW can you just assume it will be one days notice, if anything you will have at least, AT LEAST a week to look over the items. it is the same thing that happened last time with the mastery changes, we got the list pretty far in advance to go over them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladeviper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UODK View Post
No I am about 100% sure your right.. I don't expect it too...

I only ask this because they just made these big anouncements about all the new items and such.. they started the "process."

I understand this might be after the new year before we see this... maybe longer.. BUT I still think that the more time the community has to see the details of the new items catalog for this patch(whenever it is) is beneficial to everyone..
the other problem with releasing any information on items that still being worked on is that some people will get really attached to something they love with an item, the it gets deem op or something and gets changed, what happens next is a back lash from the people that loved that part of an item and it helps nothing in the long run


12