Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

More viable Sejuani?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

11-10-2012

necessary? it increases health, armor, regen. it reduces cd and has a passive and active that is good for team fights... necessary, no. good, yes!

Rezo

11-11-2012

There are only 2 champions I can think of that make me cringe when I see them selected. Heimerdinger and Sejuani....and honestly I cringe a lil more when I see Sejuani.

Amatzikahni

11-11-2012

Rand gives much better stats than a Mog could ever hope to provide.

buddynickles

11-11-2012

cloth armor/pots
philospher stone/boots if you need to gank more
merc treads
heart of gold
aegis of legion
shruhah's revire
warmogs/Banshees
radians
warmogs

Max out northern winds first to jungle faster. Gank alot. Don't waste your ult. Land your ult and its almost an instant kill for the lane you ganked. Get alot of hp runes with some amor, MR, and defense. Go jungle tank masteries of course. Don't get counter jungled. Dont get any items that dont give hp. And of course adjust the build to counter the enemy.

Never go frozen heart.. does not give hp= less dmg. Dont go sunfire go warmogs. You will get more dmg for winds b/c it scales off of hp. And warmogs gives more hp.

This is my main build when i play her and it actually works very well.

Amatzikahni

11-11-2012

Sej doesn't need to start Cloth+5pot; it's a waste of gold and delays your philo. FH is for CDR and to lower enemy damage; it's a utility item that benefits your whole team instead of just adding a little bit of damage to one of your abilities. Sunfire is for more armor while providing health and has a decent aura; Mog is just pure health which is worthless since a utility tank build gives ~3500 health and much better resists.