More viable Sejuani?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascherzell

11-07-2012

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/sejua...0&fspells=true
I'm not sure on how I'm supposed to post this sort of thing but I'm doing it anyway.
Would the build above seem more viable for Sejuani than what is currently being built on her? It has a good amount of HP, Damage, utility from her abilities, some good resistances (not too great but the hp should allow her to live for a while), and to me it seems better than building her as a full tank. So I'd like some input on how it may or may not work (I still need to test it out).

Thessalonike

11-07-2012

what is currently being built on her? to be honest though i wouldn't find a 16k build more viable.

IthsMaze

11-07-2012

Health + Flatpen has been the best from my experience.

liammail

11-09-2012

I agree with Raviance. This build is way too expensive, especially for a jungler (I am assuming that is how you would play her). If not, 16k is still a bit much anyway. I agree with Sunfire Cape, and Rylia's is pretty good too. But I wouldn't get Rylia's if you are jungling. I would recommend a build, but it is probably the "current build" you are referring to. It would help if you told us an example of this "current build". I am personally a fan of Sejuani and I am disappointed that they don't rework her a bit to make her a better jungler with a faster clear time.

SadKeanu

11-09-2012

See, the thing is you have no CDR. Even if the build wasn't monstrously expensive, you're really gonna want CDR on Sej.

I mean just look at the cooldowns: 10 sec on Arctic Assault. 10 sec on Northern Wind. 11 sec on Permafrost. 100 freaking sec on Glacial Prison.

Even with all that AP, you're not get much of a chance to use it if you don't build CDR.

Phosphor Bronze

11-10-2012

The best thing about Sejuani, and there aren't many, is that her best items, Randuins and Shurelias, come from GP10 items. Whereas some Jungles might prefer Frozen Heart etc which delays their build.

So build those gp10 and boots (probably Mercs) go into Shurelia's and Randuin's then look at the opposing team and build accordingly, favoring items with health.

Also don't play her.

Thessalonike

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IthsMaze View Post
Health + Flatpen has been the best from my experience.
i asked because i almost exclusively play sejuan... @liammail 13k is usually a good game in terms of gold and that "always" includes at least one gp/5 item.

@thesadkeanu's statement i would agree with cd is noticeably nice on sejuani.

BigPhill

11-10-2012

I've recently begun to play sejuani more often and she's quickly become my go-to jungler.

I've found that building full tank actually allows for plenty of dmg with some high health.
I actually carried my team with a feeding yi and a lb that was afk for the first few minutes.
Albeit at low elo, I believe if you can outdamage both mids as a tank jungler your build can't be too bad.

Amatzikahni

11-10-2012

Brew has the core build down. Included with Shurel Rand Mobility should be a combination of Aegis, FH, Sunfire, and BV/FoN. I can't play Sej without Mobility because it gives you such amazing map control with an early Orc. Shurel FH Rand gives 15% + 20% + 5% CDR = 40%, so runes/masteries should shy away from excess CDR if you think the game will last long enough to complete them (and decent feed/farm will have that and more by 30 mins).

BigPhill

11-10-2012

Is Randuins really necessary as a core item for her? I usually build FH Boots Warmogs Shurelia FoN Sunfire Cape