Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
No, I'd hang onto it. I'm sorry but if he really earned it then RIOT would of been the ones to give it to him. Not a member of the community giving one of their skins away. Especially when it comes to actually having to travel to PAX or PAX East.
riot is under contract to not give that skin out.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
riot is under contract to not give that skin out.
Glad I'm not the only one alt tabbing out of our game to check up on this thread lol!

Axiom

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
No, I'd hang onto it. I'm sorry but if he really earned it then RIOT would of been the ones to give it to him. Not a member of the community giving one of their skins away. Especially when it comes to actually having to travel to PAX or PAX East.
Riot basically said, "yeah, okay, you got 2k upvotes, we'll give you the skin". Then they remembered that they were in an agreement with PAX, so they weren't sure whether they were legally allowed to trade it from player to player like that.

Question for Quintessence: Why have you not just bought a code off of Ebay? Is it too expensive?

DarkPercy

11-07-2012

The question is: Why NOT give him Pax TF?

Waz Joe

11-07-2012

Originally when I saw this thread I was gonna downvote because of what he said about Ecliptika (I was a huge supporter of her thread and shes a good friend) but I talked with her and saw both sides of the story. I say give him the skin.

Waz Joe

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
Glad I'm not the only one alt tabbing out of our game to check up on this thread lol!
Don't alt tab you're gonna die too the enemy Sona.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I can't upvote harder.

Quintessence

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
Riot basically said, "yeah, okay, you got 2k upvotes, we'll give you the skin". Then they remembered that they were in an agreement with PAX, so they weren't sure whether they were legally allowed to trade it from player to player like that.

Question for Quintessence: Why have you not just bought a code off of Ebay? Is it too expensive?
yes, 400$ isn't exactly in my budget atm..

DotEleven

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
yes, 400$ isn't exactly in my budget atm..
Jesus, they're up to 400 now? Should've snagged 1 for 100 about 3 years back.

Mikhal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Yeah, why not?