Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unconscious Soul

11-07-2012

Quote:
amadian1:
just seems like you are wanting attention and/or money from this, its obious people want him to have it and that he desearves it, i just think you should give it to him imho

Only 50 out of millions think he deserves it. I'll see when he does.

Fox P McCloud

11-07-2012

But...why give it to him? Sure, he made the thread---what has he contributed/done for the community? The thread, sadly, went nowhere.

And before someone suggests that it was Quint who got Riot to rework TF's visuals, in general---that's not correct; the individual Riot hired came on with a portfolio of a number of Champions that he redesigned graphically; TF was one of them.

VangDynasty

11-07-2012

Give to him!!!!!!!!!!!!

VangDynasty

11-07-2012

Give to him!!

TzAnonymous

11-07-2012

Quote:
LIL B SWAG BASED:
give it to some fat nerd named quintessence who sat there making a post with his greasy ass hell nah give it to someone else instead lmao

Cool Summoner name bro.

Axiom

11-07-2012

Should've made a poll, better than an upvote system.

Also, making a thread like this and then not giving it to him is kinda mean. Sure, go ahead and make him pay 5000 RP in cards or something, but give him the code.

Bossa

11-07-2012

Quote:
Axiom:
Should've made a poll, better than an upvote system.

Also, making a thread like this and then not giving it to him is kinda mean. Sure, go ahead and make him pay 5000 RP in cards or something, but give him the code.

This.

Unconscious Soul

11-07-2012

I'm not rude, I don't have to lie, he and I agreed on this thread. We'll see how it goes.

KawaiiTryndamere

11-07-2012

Quote:
Dark Ouji:
I want to ask you, the community of League of Legends if I should give Quintessence my one and last only PAX Twisted Fate! This user Quintessence was the one who worked his butt off to make a thread which was noticed by Riot staff and got his thread nearly over 4,000 upvotes. This isn't a troll thread or a BS thread. I want to know if I should or should not.

Upvote this thread if YES he should!
Let's see if he should or should not ^_^

I think he deserves it! You should definitely give it to him

Ecliptika

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
Dark Ouji:
Sometime this month my friend.

Awh I was hoping to hear him die with excitement on skype tonight!