Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Ouji View Post
It's my code, I can choose whenever I would like to give it to him, he can't be patient, too bad.
So let me get this straight.
You message me asking me if you should give it to him. I then say yes, to be followed up with you asking me if I could "donate" Riot Points to you if you give the skin to him. Once again, I said yes, because I want to see a fellow summoner happy.
A few moments later, you created this thread to ask the community what they thought about you giving him the skin. Given the circumstances, along with a lot of hate towards 2k upvoted threads right now, this thread has been very successful in that last 24 hours that it's been posted.
But, it seems to me that you're just doing this to set someone up then punch them in the ****. Please, prove me wrong. Because I personally feel as though you're doing this to get free Riot Points and skin trades, then not give Quin the skin.

Waz Joe

11-08-2012

Quote:
It's my code, I can choose whenever I would like to give it to him, he can't be patient, too bad.
You're being a dick about this whole thing now. Last few posts you've been trying to get RP, get people to give you other skins or try to sell another skin. Either give him the skin or say you don't wanna give it too him. Honestly its a dick move to be doing this.

RisottoNero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

You should give him the code. Or do you want him to name his toilet after you.

Ecliptika

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by risottonero View Post
you should give him the code. Or do you want him to name his toilet after you.
lol!

SexySaluki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
So let me get this straight.
You message me asking me if you should give it to him. I then say yes, to be followed up with you asking me if I could "donate" Riot Points to you if you give the skin to him. Once again, I said yes, because I want to see a fellow summoner happy.
A few moments later, you created this thread to ask the community what they thought about you giving him the skin. Given the circumstances, along with a lot of hate towards 2k upvoted threads right now, this thread has been very successful in that last 24 hours that it's been posted.
But, it seems to me that you're just doing this to set someone up then punch them in the ****. Please, prove me wrong. Because I personally feel as though you're doing this to get free Riot Points and skin trades, then not give Quin the skin.
i do wish to know why you personally care so much, also maybe he realised the skin worth alot and changed his mind but doesn't know how to put it like this i agree he shouldn't lead him on if this is the case but its not your 300 dollar skin your giving away.

Quintessence

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisottoNero View Post
You should give him the code. Or do you want him to name his toilet after you.
oh wow, someone remembers that thread.

DJANGO UNCHAINED

11-08-2012

Quote:
Wow, what a f ucking scammer.

Why did I upvote this thread? I wish I could revert my vote.

All you want is RP.

Unconscious Soul

11-08-2012

Im scamming? Did you not read the last post. I'll see when I will give him the code, I never said I would give him the code instantly. Don't like the way I role? I don't care. You can't do anything about it.

DJANGO UNCHAINED

11-08-2012

Quote:
Im scamming? Did you not read the last post. I'll see when I will give him the code, I never said I would give him the code instantly. Don't like the way I role? I don't care. You can't do anything about it.

Roll is the correct usage.

"You can't do anything about it."

I can report this to customer service if you're scamming people for RP. Which I might do just now.

Unconscious Soul

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drėd View Post
Roll is the correct usage.

"You can't do anything about it."

I can report this to customer service if you're scamming people for RP. Which I might do just now.
When was I scamming for RP? I never asked for RP. If I was selling the code yes I would sell for RP but I'm giving this to Quint. Since you would like to be a jack ass, it's making it more likely that I'm not going to give the code to Quint. Want to keep going and make it 100% official to the point he won't get it? Keep going please.