Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostLaneWonGame

11-07-2012

Quintessence is quintessential.

In other news, if this thread gets upvoted 4000 times, this thread will have 4000 upvotes.

A Swarm of Koala

11-07-2012

I hope this isn't a cruel hoax, considering the OP is a junior member, and quintessence is a popular forumer. Doesn't seem to add up.

Hypergate

11-07-2012

Quintessence is a nice guy. Do it.

ADCisMyReligion

11-07-2012

If it was me, I wouldn't. PAX TF sells for way too much money on eBay, ridiculous amounts. $200-400.

Patroks

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Dark Ouji, If you want to be a nice guy and give him your Pax Skin then you will no doubt be hailed as a total magnanimous rock star. At this point, If you don't, well then you won't I guess. Its your skin do as you see fit. Quintessence is a huge TF fan for sure.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”-Mark Twain.

Red post! Threads about to explode.

Unconscious Soul

11-07-2012

Quote:
Grumpy Monkey:
Dark Ouji, If you want to be a nice guy and give him your Pax Skin then you will no doubt be hailed as a total magnanimous rock star. At this point, If you don't, well then you won't I guess. Its your skin do as you see fit. Quintessence is a huge TF fan for sure.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”-Mark Twain.

A post from Riot makes me feel happy, I must say this is making it convincing to soon give him the skin

Shiny Swinub

11-07-2012

Grumpy Monkey has spoken. The choice is yours, summoner.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
Dark Ouji:
A post from Riot makes me feel happy, I must say this is making it convincing to soon give him the skin

Tonight, pls? <3

Kadmas

11-07-2012

dont do it

DemiluniS

11-07-2012

omg Grumpy Monkey, just a random question, is there anything done about eve's art rework?
Iron Stylus said you looking at her but how high of a priority she is on your list?