Should I give PAX Twisted Fate to Quintessence?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostLaneWonGame

11-07-2012

Quintessence is quintessential.

In other news, if this thread gets upvoted 4000 times, this thread will have 4000 upvotes.

A Swarm of Koala

11-07-2012

I hope this isn't a cruel hoax, considering the OP is a junior member, and quintessence is a popular forumer. Doesn't seem to add up.

Hypergate

11-07-2012

Quintessence is a nice guy. Do it.

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

If it was me, I wouldn't. PAX TF sells for way too much money on eBay, ridiculous amounts. $200-400.

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Dark Ouji, If you want to be a nice guy and give him your Pax Skin then you will no doubt be hailed as a total magnanimous rock star. At this point, If you don't, well then you won't I guess. Its your skin do as you see fit. Quintessence is a huge TF fan for sure.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”-Mark Twain.
Red post! Threads about to explode.

Unconscious Soul

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Dark Ouji, If you want to be a nice guy and give him your Pax Skin then you will no doubt be hailed as a total magnanimous rock star. At this point, If you don't, well then you won't I guess. Its your skin do as you see fit. Quintessence is a huge TF fan for sure.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”-Mark Twain.
A post from Riot makes me feel happy, I must say this is making it convincing to soon give him the skin

Shiny Swinub

11-07-2012

Grumpy Monkey has spoken. The choice is yours, summoner.

Ecliptika

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Ouji View Post
A post from Riot makes me feel happy, I must say this is making it convincing to soon give him the skin
Tonight, pls? <3

Kadmas

11-07-2012

dont do it

DemiluniS

11-07-2012

omg Grumpy Monkey, just a random question, is there anything done about eve's art rework?
Iron Stylus said you looking at her but how high of a priority she is on your list?