Riot. Where the Phreak are you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronKeeper13

08-14-2013

I've poored over countless forum comments and all I am seeing is complaints about your lack of communication with the community. Where have you disappeared to? It's been almost 2 months without any real effort towards League of Legends. I started playing this game because you started putting in new items and updating loved champs and even givin us ARAM!! I've been with you since season 1, you used to release champs every 2 weeks, and i agree, scaling that time frame back was a good idea, let some of the cheaper summoners build IP before the next release. But Lucian for example hasnt been even talked about by your staff in what a month and a half? I kept holding off waiting and waiting, checking every Tuesday and Friday for a glimmer of hope.....but still nothing. We miss the old you Riot, please come back. Crack your knuckles, sit up in your computer chair and give us fans what they deserve. too much longer and the fan base will be near miniscule.

-IronKeeper13
A Concerned Fan

Irish Red Cap

08-14-2013

Well they are busy I imagine. Not only are they bringing in 3 new skins, plus multiple reworks on the books but they got the WC coming up, pretty sure in Oct?. I'm actually glad they are taking the time to balance Lucian a bit more before they release him so he doesn't come out disgustingly weak like Aatrox and Quinn did when they were released.

Arkara73

08-14-2013

+1 for the title

wolfax

08-14-2013

A lot of their stuff is in testing. Between skins, reworks, Lucian, etc. Yi was a pretty big thing for them. Rehauling an old champ, and all of his skins.

Also, they have mentioned Lucian several times. Just not on the front page or these forums. I usually look at Surrender@20 since they collect Red Posts on their forum.

xSollo

08-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronKeeper13 View Post
I've poored over countless forum comments and all I am seeing is complaints about your lack of communication with the community. Where have you disappeared to? It's been almost 2 months without any real effort towards League of Legends. I started playing this game because you started putting in new items and updating loved champs and even givin us ARAM!! I've been with you since season 1, you used to release champs every 2 weeks, and i agree, scaling that time frame back was a good idea, let some of the cheaper summoners build IP before the next release. But Lucian for example hasnt been even talked about by your staff in what a month and a half? I kept holding off waiting and waiting, checking every Tuesday and Friday for a glimmer of hope.....but still nothing. We miss the old you Riot, please come back. Crack your knuckles, sit up in your computer chair and give us fans what they deserve. too much longer and the fan base will be near miniscule.

-IronKeeper13
A Concerned Fan
exactly

DiminishedAC

08-14-2013

I second this motion. I also motion to have a Riot-only forum, where at least ONE Riot employee will give us a rough 5-sentence paragraph saying what they have as their main concern, what is being put on simmer, and what they hope to accomplish by the end of the week.

I'm not asking you to take 2 hours out of your day to go through forums, but to take 10 minutes at the most to get back in touch with your community and show us that you still care about us. I can take 30 seconds browsing through Thread titles and know exactly what's currently bothering the community.

I know there is a place to view Riot posts, but a lot of them are just odd responses without much behind it. I just want a daily message "blog" where someone from Riot will tell us what they're doing to better the game on a daily basis. Is 5-10 minutes really too much to ask for?

Misara Hirama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2013

No offense but why is this in Champion Feedback? Other forums are more likely to garner Riot's eye than this one.

Jbels

08-14-2013

Their probably hiding because everyone keeps *****ing at them to do unreasonable things. Like Buff Cho'gath...

IronKeeper13

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Red Cap View Post
Well they are busy I imagine. Not only are they bringing in 3 new skins, plus multiple reworks on the books but they got the WC coming up, pretty sure in Oct?. I'm actually glad they are taking the time to balance Lucian a bit more before they release him so he doesn't come out disgustingly weak like Aatrox and Quinn did when they were released.

IMO, aatrox and quinn are NOT underpowered at all, they are highly capable to carry an entire team.

IronKeeper13

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Li View Post
No offense but why is this in Champion Feedback? Other forums are more likely to garner Riot's eye than this one.

ive posted this in all the forum sections i can