Looking for number crunchers- Kha'zix minion-wave instakill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rakaydos

11-07-2012

I'm looking for the optimum build, as early as possible in game, to generate the following situation.

Kha'zix sees the enemy AD carry walking around, pushing a lane all by her lonesome. Well, not quite all alone- there's that damn minion wave that she's surrounded by. Khazix has an evolved W for wave clearing, and his E does splash damage on landing. What levels of each skill, and what AD items, should I build that I can fire off those two skills, and be able to use his isolation Q on the carry on landing?

For Melee minions in one case, casters in another, and cannon minions in a third- dont bother running the numbers for a super, as that'll require more BT than is reasonable

Rakaydos

11-07-2012

According to the wiki...

Void Spike

Range: 1000
Cooldown: 8
Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 mana

VoidSpike.jpg

Active: Kha'Zix fires spikes that explode on contact, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies. Kha'Zix is healed if he is within the explosion radius.

Physical Damage: 75 / 115 / 155 / 195 / 235 (+ 90% bonus AD)
Heal: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+ 50% AP)

EvolutionSpikeRacks.jpg

Evolved Spike Racks: Causes Void Spike to fire three spikes in a cone. Void Spike will consume Unseen Threat to slow and damage all enemies struck.
Leap

Range: 600
Cooldown: 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14
Cost: 50 mana

Leap.jpg

Active: Kha'Zix leaps to an area, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area.

Physical Damage: 65 / 100 / 135 / 170 / 205 (+ 80% bonus AD)

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-07-2012

For what it's worth, the minions get scaling health, armor, and magic resist as the match progresses, so there's never going to be an easy answer to this question.

It not only requires calculating the AoE damage from your abilities, but you must compare your gold and items you've purchased over time to the level the minions would be at that time.