Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Established team seeks extremely dedicated ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olmec

11-08-2012

IGN: Peacemaker21
Residency: South Dakota
ELO: 1459 top, currently 1440
Experience: played in a couple of 3v3 tourneys and do ranked 3's with friends, mostly just solo que experience
Skype username:dereck.hurt
Other information: Very dedicated looking for an active team to play team 5's with. Tired of the solo que grind train

Youtube

11-08-2012

IGN:Youtube
Residency:BROOKLYN New York
ELO: 1608/1400
Experience: 1< year
Skype username: tell you ingame
Other information:

ME NASUS

11-08-2012

b

POWELLz

11-08-2012

IGN: POWELLz
Residency: Atlanta,GA soon to be Something,Texas.
ELO: 1485 - I hit gold before patch & reset.
Experience: I've been gaming for years starting off with Counter-Strike 1.6 - Source - then going professional in Bad Company 2 & Battle Field 3. I've know set my goals on League of Legends. I've won many lan tournaments and online. I know what it takes to become a top team.

Skype username: swat0880
Other information: I'm looking for a serious team looking to get better as a whole. I find playing with others and learning getting feedback on my gameplay is the best way I can further my skill. I can practice daily and will put in as much time as needed.

kixmgk3

11-08-2012

IGN: kixmgk3
Residency: fullerton, ca
ELO: 1659
Experience: go4lols and z33ks
Skype username:kixmgk
Other information: very chill and laid back player who wants to go far. i can communicate very well. looking to go far. my availability is before and after work. mondays and weds. i work 4-9pm pst. and thurs and tuesday 11-4pm pst.

LulluLea

11-08-2012

IGN: LulluLea
Residency: Gainesville, FL.
ELO: 1580.
Experience: I have 2300 wins and 2000 loses in normal games, as for ranked teams I've been on multiple teams but they've always had that captain who wants to show he's better than everyone else.
Skype username: LeaJustDied
Other information: If needed I have a teamspeak server we all can use, since I'm a staff on it we can have our own locked channel. I personally like it when I can't hear what's going on in people's background.

Also, I'd like to point out I can play at any time, all day long.

buckjump

11-08-2012

IGN: Buckjump
Residency: Washington DC
ELO: 1300 :3
Experience: around a year and a half of league played for about 5 or 6 teams and have tournaments for all of them from Go4LoL to Alienware Arena
Skype username: buck jump
Other information: I play around 5 to 6 hours of league everyday and practice about all the adc every day (other than sivir, im just not a fan i can explain in detail another day). The reason my elo is so low is because when i started ranked i fell down to 600 elo and had to work my way up. I dont cry over losses i re watch my match takes notes on my own play and make myself better. Chances are if u add me and im not already in game or making myself food ill respond...i kind of dont have a life :P

SKT T1 HotshotGG

11-08-2012

IGN: Riley331
Residency: Utah
ELO: 1850~
Experience: Gaming for years, played in Go4LoLs and local tournaments for this game
Skype username: ask me later..
Other information: I'm not interested in training new players. If your whole team is good then I'm willing to practice with you.

Entropii

11-08-2012

IGN: ChaoticEntropy
Residency: SD, California
ELO: 1940
Experience: Go4lols, random tournies (i have triumphant ryze skin :3)
Skype username: mike-lol69
Other information: I just want to have some people i can count on that have a winning mind set and LEARN from mistakes :3

LiL0n3

Recruiter

11-08-2012

IGN: LiL0n3
Residency: orlando, FL
ELO: 1863 top was 1903 b4 the decay
Experience: go4lols z33ks, unitedlol house tournements, LAN college tournies. (use to play mw2 semi pro in mlg circuit.
Skype username: jay_saran
Other information: nothing really. i am dedicated player who knows how to play my role. yes my elo is kinda low from what u said but i do play against 2k-2.4k elo people all the time.