Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

11-07-2012

accident pedo 2 stornk

Bumblebee

11-07-2012

do you even lift

Urf Bender

11-07-2012

Whoa wait a second, Kitae is a girl!?! Mind=Blown!

Razore101

11-07-2012

I liked the old TT, granted the new one is alot of fun to. I would just like to have the option of playing the old map that i learned how to play on. :/

Stryyfe

11-07-2012

One of the things we (the players) want more than anything is MORE maps. Your competitive scene can keep to its own area, your fans deserve service in all areas, not just competitive play...

Furied

11-07-2012

Speed shrine needs to be addressed. It makes ganking too lucrative for any sort of lane game to go on and makes the jungle a very unfriendly place, especially without wards and with the bushes that allow the enemy to get deep into your territory and point-blank bush gank you.

Letkhar

11-07-2012

All I got out of this is that Riot doesn't give a **** about TT players and we're stuck with this dumb map.

I've expressed in great detail why the map is incredibly simplistic and basically a glorified ARAM on the TT forum, along with basically the whole TT community. It's boring as hell and I have no idea how you're planning on making it "competitive" when it has literally no strategic depth whatsoever. Riot doesn't care.

Now I'll only ever play TT to get to Gold at the end of a Season. I'd rather play Dominion than this braindead ****, and I severely dislike Dominion.

Jhonkaman

11-07-2012

Honestly, the whole situation of having no wards makes playing anything squishy extremely dangerous. Bruisers are already so strong in a 3v3 composition, having brush everywhere only makes them stronger. I feel like the vision situation is pretty detrimental.

hairyears

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Guys i know this is completely off topic but It would mean the world to me if u check this out :'(

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2772076&highlight=angler+jax

Kewlrunnings

11-07-2012

Is it hard to add solo que ranked for TT? Is it going to take tons of programming hours or something? Because this is a barrier of entry to me, I would really love to do ranked TT but I am not overly social on my Riot account, and my RL friends who play LoL don't like TT. Maybe I am confused, but it seems that solo Q ranked should be pretty easy, I also don't understand why it is not offered on Dom. It seems that solo Q ranked would drive the competitive play that Riot is after?