Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiGHTS Noob

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimis5 View Post
i dare you to put magma chambers and replace SR. see how hurt everyone will be.
Actually this is a really good comment to think about. You say you don't want to add in a new 5v5 map that's really similar to SR to split the focus, and that's the same reason you won't bring back the old TT.

The problem with this argument is that the new TT is NOTHING like the old TT, it's not "really similar", it's not even close. The map has almost as much in common with Dominion as it does the old TT.

Goul66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Fk you guys bring back old TT

Sangydog

Recruiter

11-09-2012

I miss the old TT

Silverwinds

11-09-2012

I'd love it if Riot would read this thread, And see that more then half the posts in most of the pages are wanting the old TT.. Or atleast both of them since they're just so /Different/.

DeathsAdvocate

11-09-2012

Please bring back the old map. Alters suck.

ForestTroll

11-09-2012

Plz listen to the community.

Doomed world

Recruiter

11-09-2012

LOVE THE SPIDER its cooler then baron

ShickenChit

11-09-2012

24 pages, 80% of the community agreeing they don't like the new map as much as the old one and would like both active.
Also think about the fact that a huge part of the playerbase won't go to forums and post because they feel it's a waste of time.
The ones who are posting, feel like it is a waste of time, since we're getting no feedback in regards to what we're bringing to the table.
So though there are for sure players who love and enjoy the new map MORE so than the old TT, there are players who dislike the fact that you say that only the one map will be available.
Take into account that the playerbase feels both ways about this map, and considering the most feedback you are getting from us, is simply asking for the old TT to still be an active map.

TheGoddessHylia

11-09-2012

@riot - why bother making a post about this if you wont listen to the community? It's Dark valkyrie diana all over again! Except it affects more people because most of the TT playerbase is against it!

You are -17 votes, usually people upvote just to kiss up to riot and yet it still managed to be negative? Surely that couldnt be an indication of the communities opinion on this map???? Stop being stubborn and listen like you used to (Fyi i can say that because this is a different account and ive been playing for years)
GG now im pretty sure TT has no hope to become 'competitive' not if you ruin it like this!

The sh1t Hawk

11-10-2012

New TT is awful, and i lag horribly on it when i never have before. but i can play 5v5 with no issues. Old TT is where its at