Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravun

11-08-2012

Thanks riot, i still feel the fighting over the altars snowballs to hard at the start of the game. I would like to see the buff scale with game timer perhaps? Just an idea!

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

bring back the old map please

Eat Orange Be K

11-08-2012

Quote:
We discussed solo queue Ranked for a while, but liked team experience that 3s offers and found that it wasn't a big barrier to entry.

If we see more participation in competitive 3s going forward, this could be an option we add.
I want to hug Volibar

Matty602

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

i don't care what you say, you should of kept the old 3v3 map and made this a new one, more maps = better, more things to do, keep you interested in the game longer, u play 3v3 old for awhile if you get bored u have 5v5 or new 3v3 to play, or if you like dominion you can go play that lol

O Pumpkin

11-08-2012

Why didn't anyone ask about the bruisers comps vs the other comps.

Someone like hec on this map just destroys a lot of teams

Elyusha

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by little kibble View Post
do you even lift
lower ******

Kiejung

11-08-2012

I understand that u guys worked real hard on this map , but the truth is , there are alot of ppl who dislike this map, and prefer the old TT. If riot rly made this map for the actual players and their enjoyment, can we please have both maps ? or atleast have an official vote between the old TT and new 1?

Boogario

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmersblade View Post
Have really been enjoying the new TT map! Finally started playing 3's with my ranked team and we used to be strictly 5's. The new layout of the map seems to flow soo much better. The top jungle of the old TT always seemed to be a cluster of random camps that seemed out of place.

The alter system has been a nice addition I think. I feel people are mistaking how objective based the Summoner's Rift is. Dragon, Blue-Red buff control, Baron, 11 turrets and 3 inhibiters to move through. With the smaller map with only the Spider, 5 Turrets, and 2 inhibiters, there needed to be something more to bring together the team strategy of map control and positioning.

Bravo Riot! Really enjoying the new TT map.
Lets see, Vilemaw and the 2 altars on one hand, Lizard dragon and the two white/green buff spawns. New tt 3 neutral points old tt 4. Clearly there are fewer objectives not more.

The True Riske13

11-08-2012

came you guys please bring sight wards back....

xThaydx

Recruiter

11-08-2012

We don't care if you like old TT, we're not leaving it in as a custom. We want you to play the new one because this isn't some kind of game you play for fun, its a thing where you do what we want.
^^ What Riot actually said