Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liinpason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

sory, I'm not rager, usualy I'm very nice person, but I miss old map, I miss old play style, and if somebody tell that new map is cool I just want to say "**** you!" but I won't :x
I'm depressed now :<

Vi3nneau

11-08-2012

Bring back the old twisted treeline

Strixie

11-08-2012

Thanks Riot! This was the answer i was looking for. You confirmed that both fingers are securely in your ears. I was wondering how long it would take before you got away from this irksome "listen to the community" nonsense. Bravo!

Edmarguera

11-08-2012

So Ive been playing a lot the new TT, I mainly use riven there, one of the problems I had back in TT was a shaco on the other team, whenever i ganked or I would get him low on hp and I didnt had my wind slash to chop him, he would just blink away, sometimes I had to guess where does he blinks in order to get him with windslash, but thanks to Grez's lantern that doesnt happens anymore, I think its a good item in order to have against any stealth unit, that includes akali, but I think it should have a longer cooldown, right now that thing is too op against stealth champs, its even faster than my ult when i already have Van Damms Pillagr? I mean its good but i think i overwhelm any stealth with riven and that item, its kinda unfair, so bigger cooldown would be good on it!

In response to the ones who say they want old TT, guys why? Old TT had tons of flaw on champ comp, now this map is what is meant to be, a map for 15 minutes gameplay, I remembr sometimes having gams of almost an hours thanks to turtling and then losing only earning 35 ip, or winning and getting 75ip not even close to a 5v5 game!!!! for the same amount of time, now i get 45-60 ip in matches of 15-20 minutes (win) which is pretty good, everytime i hop into TT I win, why? because it really takes skill, to take on ahead of your enemy and keep that position, TT makes it harder for a comeback, but thats what its meant on a fast paced map, DO OR DIE! play well and youll see how u earn tons of ip, btw I dont only use riven, I also use eve, morg, kayle, cait, tf and panth on that map, everything goes well! its matter of how you play, altars also are a big part of the gameplay they can feed a team faster than kills, u get a buff of +4 gp so capturing and negating altars is very important, one of the things i see that happen a lot in my rank (1.1k-1.3k elo) is that people always forget turrets, they focus altars, minions, jungle and players, but i never see some1 taking down turrets, im the only one doing it O.o

liinpason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strixie View Post
Thanks Riot! This was the answer i was looking for. You confirmed that both fingers are securely in your ears. I was wondering how long it would take before you got away from this irksome "listen to the community" nonsense. Bravo!
They are listening, they made "proving grounds", but everybody make mistakes, and tt change is biggest after change of Katarina (you make new champ) I loved old playstyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edmarguera

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
All I got out of this is that Riot doesn't give a **** about TT players and we're stuck with this dumb map.

I've expressed in great detail why the map is incredibly simplistic and basically a glorified ARAM on the TT forum, along with basically the whole TT community. It's boring as hell and I have no idea how you're planning on making it "competitive" when it has literally no strategic depth whatsoever. Riot doesn't care.

Now I'll only ever play TT to get to Gold at the end of a Season. I'd rather play Dominion than this braindead ****, and I severely dislike Dominion.
WTH? dude what is WRONG WITH YOU? really old TT? Volibear, Riven and Rammus, that team combo would always win back in there!! there really wasnt any champ comp at all, JUST PICK TANKS U ARE FREAKING INVINCIBLE, unless u are bad, now this map is DIFFERENT I KNOW, but its what TT was meant to be!!! wish this had been the first to come out, you are just missing your blinks inside jungle, camped out of brushes? the heck? get there first pal, gank the other bushes! what is a predator if it cant stalk? what is a hunter if it cant hide in order to surprise its prey?? you all whine but cant see this really is a map for fast paced gameplay, you screw, you lose, get over it, all I can think of is that the ones placing negative feedback here are the ones losing ingame, because they cant get suited to the new layout, just evolve, adapt, like when you buy a new champ, or you never try out new champs?? and I read what some1 said, we really need more maps, leaving TT on custom for those who cant embrace change would be a good option, in they are customers and player base, but still I only saw TT like a waste of time thanks to turtling and low champ variety, I couldnt really pick anything that wasnt a bruiser, because I would only find tanks on the other side, or blinkers, now on this TT im able to get any champ and beat any with my friends, you guys still go for the normal item build, havent you seen at all the new items in the store? are you blind? have you tried them? NO I DONT THINK SO, that way people wouldnt lose so much and come complain here, lack of ganks said some1 before me? WHERE DO YOU PLAY DUDE? I always gank with my team because we talk to eachother, if you dont type or ping there are no ganks, and definetly the new TT is made for ganking!

Black Phoenix

11-08-2012

herp derp bruiser map -.-

Edmarguera

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by liinpason View Post
They are listening, they made "proving grounds", but everybody make mistakes, and tt change is biggest after change of Katarina (you make new champ) I loved old playstyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kat wasnt that good back then....... TT is not the biggest mistake, the biggest mistakes are Khazix and Elise, TT is fine the way it is now, I only see people walking like lemmings around the new TT, I had 13 wins in a row in that map?? RIOT CAN SUPPORT ME THERE ITS ON MY MATCH HISTORY, I just dont really understand why every1 complains when the map has been suited to what it was meant to be????????????

sirios killz

11-08-2012

hate to burts your bubble riotgames but the new tt realy sucks i want the old one back altar's were a dum idea i all around hate the new tt even 3 items from my build are blocked and its hard to play my fav champion shaco when i have a cruddy build. the old tt was perfect and i dont get how it was unbalanced its only as unbalanced as the players make it i mean literaly teemo yi and trynd fiora are all waaaaay unbalanced and unfair ealry game if you would change alot of people favorite map why not change those fricken op ealry game champions i would like to see them go but most of theese new tt lovers like them just like me and my freinds l,iked the old tt

tousen101999

11-08-2012

come back the other twisted treeline please this map is sucks