Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P3teRN4ToR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

you know what would be a fun custom map, a free for all game, with like 4 diffrent sparns and bushes. it would be fun kill stealing dubble kills

Makkuroi

11-08-2012

dope. i like it. it seems less cluttered to me compared to the older version.

Red Ecstasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

singed op

ZestyWonderbeast

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3teRN4ToR View Post
you know what would be a fun custom map, a free for all game, with like 4 diffrent sparns and bushes. it would be fun kill stealing dubble kills
Your spelling is awfull, but I agree a 4 way free-for-all killfest would be pretty fun, but only with draft.

DARKxALLxSEER

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazreal View Post
Did you ever play the old TT in ranked? all you did was fight for the most part of the games too, and if you didn't then you musta been getting stomped and trying to turtle your way back into it.

I've had a few LONG 45 minuet games on the new TT where we were losing early game vs bruiser meta, but came back in it with some smart plays using a Team comp of AD Bruiser, Ap Tank, AD Assasin. set up. and again with another Team that was AOE cc/nuke comp. So comebacks and turn arounds are possible.

opinions are fine, but please keep it constructive if you need help with the transition say something don't just mindlessly QQ
you just are just qq he point the main thing there no skilled game play in the new one just killed or be killed it sad but true

CoconutM0nkey

11-08-2012

"Volibar: We want to make sure that we don't split the focus of our players for each game type. For the same reason we probably won't ever go create a 5v5 map that's really similar to Summoner’s Rift, we didn't want to split the TT community between two maps – especially if competitive play is to grow on TT, having two maps, even in custom games, is detrimental to that."

Really? I am likely in the minority on this... but do you know how many people play LoL? It is the largest game in the world! I don't think two maps would hurt. I, for one, loved the old TT.

Hoimli

11-08-2012

You guys think about teemo and he's mushroom... It's overpower in 3v3 and destroy all the game

Vicium

11-08-2012

Personally I strongly dislike the new TT and the only reason I played was for 3's so that pretty much about did it LoL in for me <.< just wish they'd keep the old one

Archer Lusk

11-08-2012

Why change wall thickness? Now it's easier for champs who are able to jump to be killed. Champs that can't jump usually have something that makes up for it such as a pull or they are super powerful. Tanks and fighter types now completely dominate in this new TT. As someone who only plays mages (Not good with any other type) I now only play Summonerís Rift and it's hard to mid because so many other mage players are doing the same (play SR because it's too hard for mages in new TT) wanting mid as well. Call new TT Shadow Isles and bring back old TT. I bet more people would play old TT than new. I have had 4 friends quit playing already and I hardly play now because of it. Make your loyal fans happy and bring old TT back. Who cares about these groupie people that agree with everything Riot says.

liinpason

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcet View Post
I'm going to guess that everyone who is butthurt about the new TT has played fewer than ten games on it. I have always mained TT and didn't like this new one at first either. Change is always difficult. But I assure you, if you play more games on it and get used to it and approach it with an open mind, it is actually really cool. I would honestly be upset now if they brought back the old TT.
Great job Riot!
I played some games with this map, and it's a totally new map, so why did they removed old??? And in addition, I totally don't like this map, it's ****ty.