</3 Getting trolled continuously

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sp3eD

11-07-2012

I get trolled about 90% of the games I go into and its getting to the point where this game is becoming less and less worth it. I want to practice new roles and get better with the roles I normally play in prep for season 3 but its proving to be impossible. How can you take a game seriously if you get to play one good game every ten games. League is a joke, a game not to be taken seriously, so I will stop spending money on this game and hopefully Blizzard's Dota will be setup better then this so called "competitive game". Its a shame because League itself is an amazing game being brought down by countless trolls and people who have no consideration for their fellow gamers at all.

Tkeleth

11-07-2012

You should find a group of people to play with on a regular basis. Solo queue is great and all, but in two teams of equally skilled players, the team who has played together for months will have a considerably higher chance to win vs. a team of randoms.

Enforcerx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Grow some balls. Seriously. I'm tired of little sissies complaining about trolls. If you are a half-intelligent person, you can ignore it, or even find it entertaining. If it is really problematic, then don't play anymore since you don't have the self-confidence to deal with trolls.

90%? Way to pull out statistics out of your rear end. YOU do NOT get trolled 90% of games, you BELIEVE to be getting trolled. There will be differences and conflicts between you and players, learn to adapt to the situation, which sometimes means, yes the roaming twitch who feeds your lane and calls you a noob is wrong, but nothing will get solved from you bickering with the "troll" like a dog.

Also trolls bend the meta and it can lead to an easy win. Trust me. I love when I get twitch or shaco roam, or double jungle. Opportunities come up that would not have been there. The other team is so confused on what to do because of the meta shift, that you can simply take advantage of the emotional shift in the game and steamroll your lane.

TL;DR: grow up, grow a pair. If you think this game has trolls, then you are in for a tough time IRL my friend.

Sp3eD

11-07-2012

Wow what a pathetic response. Grow up? Grow a pair? Even in League or Legends forms, in a thread about getting trolled I get trolled, but I expect a response like this because you Enforcerx and people like you are the ones who troll. So of course your disease would infect everything about this game, including these forms.

Leosoul

11-07-2012

I'm cool with ignoring a troll a day. I'm not cool with having people call adc/mid/whatever, instalock, have 600 ping and feed the entire game and claim it's totally not their fault. That is trolling. There's literally no way I will believe that you didn't know that your internet was behaving THAT poorly before you started a game. This has happened in nearly every 4 of 5 games I've played in normal queue lately. I'm sick of it.

If you want to double jungle, or double ap bot, or do something unorthodox that's one thing. Even building different from the cookie cutter is ok so long as the items make some sense. Calling a role you have no business playing and then losing the game for your team is not ok.

Enforcerx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

real pathetic bro, i'm giving you advice(although it is harsh). you have an idealistic mindset, combined with "my way or the high-way". combine those two and you get one not so happy person.

you call me a troll? i think you are a troll for calling me a troll. riot pls ban he does not gibe me hugs.........you come in stating league is a joke? good riddance. we don't need another over emotional "fellow gamer" whining about trolling. that in itself is pathetic. you threaten with not paying? wat? don't you think that makes you look stupid? or do you not think?

Sp3eD

11-07-2012

You claim you provided some kind of advice but in all reality you did nothing of the sort. If you think grow up or grow some balls is advice then I feel bad for you... WAIT! Maybe where you idiotically try and attack me on a personal level is your way of providing me with some sort of advice. Well I hate for you to read this while you sit at your computer under a bridge somewhere but you sir are a troll.
Also how does me threatening with not playing make me look stupid? I am a consumer, I am a gamer and we as gamers choose what games make it or not. I addressed my frustration about a specific problem, probably not the best way but it is a frustrating problem and I was frustrated.

P.S. I await your troll response Enforcerx because you are trolling this thread arnt you? Looking it over with your troll like eyes, typing with your troll like fingers! But wait if write this then maybe you wont post back proving you are not trolling... But seeing this you just cant help yourself.. Can you? WE WILL SEE. DUN DUN DUN.