Lifesteal/Spellvamp awareness please read.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyonknight View Post
i tried stacking more than one spell vamp item but it would only lemme go to 15%
2 of the same item will not stack. You have to have different items. IE Hextech gunblade, WoTa, and just hextech.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
And Ignite, and some champions have abilities.

But this is actually a pretty good point. AP Champions have Morello's Evil Tome. I don't think there's an AD item that counters healing effects. If this is the case, it seems pretty balanced to me.
Executioner's Calling is ad item.

mnun

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogy09 View Post
I kind of agree with this post. Spellvamp is rarely used nowadays. Not a lot of ap carries make items that give them spell vamp
Alot of ap carries run revolver > Wota.

Also, who cares what the max cap is, if your the idiot going for 100 % lifesteal in a real game, have fun being useless to your team as you only have one bloodthirster and nothing else at the twenty minute mark.

Eviant

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
In a 3 second burst you deal way more damage as a ap carry then an ad carry. Not to mention the build on an ap carry has flex and can factor in adding hp mr and armor without leaving him shy on damage where an adc would have to sacrifice one of his high damage items yo get any decent resistences.
Not true. Mallet sacrifices a little damage, but gives health. HexDrinker/Maw or Wits end provide MR, and Armour you can get something like Atma's or GA (Which most carries eventually get anyway)

Slashinghardest

11-08-2012

those built on an ad carry lose way too much damage and the only thing that would actually be viable on 1 is GA the rest you lose a lot of attack damage.