Lifesteal/Spellvamp awareness please read.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Actually you're just wrong. Here's why:

Spellvamp Quints:6%
WoTa:20%
Gunblade:20%
Hextech:15%
Other WoTa:20%

Total: 81%
Yes, all 4 of these items stack. If you don't beleive me try it.

Though why on earth you're worried about spellvamp when the best thing to do to a champion with 100% (if they have it they are retarded as well) is to burst them not to spellvamp yourself. In fact, I believe there is a Youtube video of 2 Olaf's with 5 Bloodthursters hacking at each other. Its stupid, as would be 2 champions fighting to see who can get past each others healing.

Spellvamp is mostly for lane sustain in League, and a select few champions that benefit from it in a fight. (Jax, Akali, Kat)

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushiiro View Post
The difference being spell vamp is limited by spell cooldowns and most importantly MANA.
Mana-less champs and Jax's R passive would like to have a word with you, just to name a couple.

Best Furry NA

11-08-2012

Guys. Don't forget about Morde.

Slashinghardest

11-08-2012

In a 3 second burst you deal way more damage as a ap carry then an ad carry. Not to mention the build on an ap carry has flex and can factor in adding hp mr and armor without leaving him shy on damage where an adc would have to sacrifice one of his high damage items yo get any decent resistences.

GSpin

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Mana-less champs and Jax's R passive would like to have a word with you, just to name a couple.
You could have read the rest of their post where they continued to say the same thing you just did.

oxyonknight

11-08-2012

its not the fact that i want spell vamp allot of it i just want it to be evened out cause 70% WW lifesteals major and if they stun then hit your champ you cnt do nothing, now i believe that a 30% spell vamp would be reasonable so that way we can put up a match against all those lifesteal melees.

oxyonknight

11-08-2012

i tried stacking more than one spell vamp item but it would only lemme go to 15%

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyonknight View Post
its not the fact that i want spell vamp allot of it i just want it to be evened out cause 70% WW lifesteals major and if they stun then hit your champ you cnt do nothing, now i believe that a 30% spell vamp would be reasonable so that way we can put up a match against all those lifesteal melees.
A ranged character's advantage over a melee is... his range.

You're not supposed to be able to stand and melee range and survive a melee champion as a ranged champion.

Slashinghardest

11-08-2012

There are also items to counter healing effects.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
There are also items to counter healing effects.
And Ignite, and some champions have abilities.

But this is actually a pretty good point. AP Champions have Morello's Evil Tome. I don't think there's an AD item that counters healing effects. If this is the case, it seems pretty balanced to me.