Swain, Cassiopeia, or Orianna?

Swain 15 23.81%
Cassiopeia 30 47.62%
Orianna 18 28.57%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Swain, Cassiopeia, or Orianna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xJLx MCHammer

11-14-2012

Cass or Oriana. Swain isn't as good.
If you can learn to land your R with Cass, she is a better pick, Then again, her entire Kit depends how good you are on using skills shot. She is an aggressive champ that can beat a lot of champs in even at lvl 2.

I played with Cass over 200 games and I can't seem to play passive, something oriana can do. So depends on your playstyle

A Pillòw

11-14-2012

Just get Cass, You'll feel as overpowered and unstoppable as cancer. Not only does she do a crazy ton of damage, but is capable of stunning/slowing multiple enemies, and gets a nice speed boost herself when landing her Q, to get out of the middle of a teamfight should it move ontop of you.

Luggeti

11-14-2012

cass.. she is so **** op with her skills...so simple

BrotherCaine

11-14-2012

A massively fed Swain can't carry the team in the same way a fed Cass or Ori can. His cooldowns are high and his real killing damage is only single target.

0V3RDOS3

11-17-2012

As a Cassiopeia and Orianna main I think Ori is a better pick because she's safer, does ok damage and has tons of utility. A good orianna can't carry as hard as a good cassiopeia though. Cass has insane kill potential so it's easier to outplay your opponent and get fed. The thing is that early gank-happy junglers give her a really bad time because she has no reliable escapes and you need to pressure your lane early, when cassio shines. Also, late game you need to be pretty close to the fight to deal damage, wich puts you in danger, while ori can just stay back and put the ball in your tank. Haven't played too much Swain, he seems fine imo.

tl;dr Ori is safer but Cassio is a better stomper.

I suck at english ^^