Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreecher

11-07-2012

Hey guys and girls

I was wondering if anyone had any tips or guides for someone who want's to jungle. I normally play solo top but I can play mid and a support-ish bottom. I've tried jungling a few times and I wasn't very good at it. So instead of just giving up I figured I would ask the community for some help.

Champs I play that I've seen in the jungle before are, Volibear, Naughty, and Xin.

Thanks

Kreecher

Kcrâsh

11-07-2012

Come Learn to Jungle
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2767615

TeknoWizard

11-07-2012

Id really recommend you pick up a "easier" jungler to play. I'd strongly recommend Udyr to you, as he is probably the most well rounded jungler that doesn't have a super high skill cap. He excels in nearly everything a jungler is supposed to do. Your's are quite good, but not exactly what I would class as "learning junglers". Like, I'd equate starting in the jungle with Nautilus as starting as a solo mid as Orianna.