Is Teemo getting removed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nickpws

11-10-2012

... Wow. This is an obvious trolling act (also reddit is full of lairs in a certain corner) And should be acknowledged as one. If they dident announce it, it's not true.

Vonstahl

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovietBlade View Post
his cc is weak and highly situational, he's utterly shut down by the slightest bit of MR on most champs after laning; who even without MR will likely out dps him.
literally his only saving grace are his mushrooms.
But in terms of vision, standard wards are slightly better [3 minutes for massive range vs 10 minutes of a tiny range]

Face it. He has limited uses.

Also, he's a neat little bugger to play, but probably the most infuriating champ to be countered by.

Think about counterpicks. Fizz v Karthus, karthus can occasionally squeeze a minion farm in with only moderate risk.
But then Shyvana v teemo, what can Shyv do? She has no range to farm, she can't engage or she'll be kited, and ganks are shut down by teemo's spammable mushrooms.

He effectively removes an enemy from the game completely with little to no risk.

But then there's another problem for Teemo's team. Sure the enemy top bruiser is underleveled, underfarmed, and desperately trying to salvage their game..
But what is teemo doing with his domination?
His range is too short to blind a well positioned carry, his poisons and AA's bounce off of tanks, but hey.
At least his mushrooms slow and weaken enemy champs just because they were in the right place at the right time.

Teemo is the DEFINITION of toxic. No pun intended. Teemo counterpick is simply the most frustrating lane for the enemy, and there is nearly no room for counterplay against a teemo as a melee champ.
so u woudl agree if I said teemo was an early game situational hard counter to many of the strong top laners? sounds like a reason to keep him. Also his damage isnt wasted on gold unless you dont know how to build him, I have played teemo and outdamaged AD carrys, they were underfarmed a bit (not too bad) and who can really outdamage them late game?, shrooms give vision for a short time afer you sep on them and are free so you dont have to spend money on wards, not to mention he is one of the best counter pushers in the game if you play him smart with shrooms and move quick they cant touch you, so even if you dont agree with most of this you do atmit he has a valuable nitch and just becuse he pisses you off to play against and you cant play him there is cause to delete him?

btw they wont delete temmo, they havent deleeted useles champs before (and he is far from useless just weakened by new changes like many champs) and his fanbase is huge,

SmengIng

11-10-2012

i hope teemo are still in the league of legend because his good for beginner..

Spexray

11-10-2012

Teemo isn't getting removed, just restricted to custom. Duh.

In all seriousness though, if you read the post on item cleanup, they said Blade of the Ruined King would be a good item for Teemo because he needs the sustain.

ego49er

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
He doesn't suck. You've probably just never seen a good one or do not know how to play him yourself. Teemo is an incredibly high skill cap champ who is not easy to use until you get over the learning curve.

^ Unlike Jayce, for example, who also has a high skill cap but who is also easy to play decently well when you first pick him up.

Find me in-game if you want to play a few games. I'll show you a good Teemo.
My friend used to play Teemo, he is a good champ and some people don't know how to play him, and I think they shouldn't remove any champion, but I personally don't think he is too hard to play. He does take some skill because I have seen Teemo's who never shroom correctly or build him right at all, and then some Teemo's who can just 1v5 with shrooms. I don't think he's hard nor very easy, but he is a little too powerful.

SayNoToPoroAbuse

08-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
He doesn't suck. You've probably just never seen a good one or do not know how to play him yourself. Teemo is an incredibly high skill cap champ who is not easy to use until you get over the learning curve.

^ Unlike Jayce, for example, who also has a high skill cap but who is also easy to play decently well when you first pick him up.

Find me in-game if you want to play a few games. I'll show you a good Teemo.
Guide to Play Teemo: Build AP/AS, Q, put down a shroom, win games, make people cry. THE END

Strilter

08-13-2013

I hate Teemo which is why I learned how to play him... now hes no problem I don't see why people get worked up about him one way or the other noone uses his passive offensively outside lane phase which is perhaps one of his most useful aspects aside from a well placed (and well baited) shroom garden. Hes not as bad as fiora in general uselessness during top lane ganks because he does have a slow a mvt steroid and dot dmg although to be completely honest all ive seen fed teemos do is split push I have never seen a teemo that got fed during lane phase show up in a team fight they just split push the lane all the way to nexus ... kinda like that good ole bruiser nidalee which no longer happens cus of the changes to her R but I digress. The fact of the mater is Teemo is still a champion that people are willing to buy skins for and people have purchased him with rp therefore he will NOT be removed... it would be bad business because if they are willing to remove 1 champion people spent RP on skins for then their customers would be more reluctant to buy things as they will not be 100 pct sure that their favorite champion will be sticking around... It would be a really poor business decision so can we put this to rest now?

Crystal Pheonix

09-23-2013

I just started playing teemo and its was fun. Tho facing a teemo might be annoying but you' ll get used to it