Is Teemo getting removed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitsune Senpai

11-07-2012

Yeah trollololololololololol

SovietBlade

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visualll View Post
Sounds like you encountered an enemy teemo and got destroyed. Please less QQ more blinding PEWPEW
I beg of you. Go play shyvana top lane against teemo.
Go play trundle top lane against teemo. Play poppy, yi, or tryndamere against teemo.

Tell me how fun that is. Tell me that you can win that lane. Tell me that teemo DIDN'T sit between your creeps and you casually farming because nobody could gank him.

And you know what I'll tell you? That was a terrible player who didn't use teemo's strengths.

first time Vayne

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovietBlade View Post
his cc is weak and highly situational, he's utterly shut down by the slightest bit of MR on most champs after laning; who even without MR will likely out dps him.
literally his only saving grace are his mushrooms.
But in terms of vision, standard wards are slightly better [3 minutes for massive range vs 10 minutes of a tiny range]

Face it. He has limited uses.

Also, he's a neat little bugger to play, but probably the most infuriating champ to be countered by.

Think about counterpicks. Fizz v Karthus, karthus can occasionally squeeze a minion farm in with only moderate risk.
But then Shyvana v teemo, what can Shyv do? She has no range to farm, she can't engage or she'll be kited, and ganks are shut down by teemo's spammable mushrooms.

He effectively removes an enemy from the game completely with little to no risk.

But then there's another problem for Teemo's team. Sure the enemy top bruiser is underleveled, underfarmed, and desperately trying to salvage their game..
But what is teemo doing with his domination?
His range is too short to blind a well positioned carry, his poisons and AA's bounce off of tanks, but hey.
At least his mushrooms slow and weaken enemy champs just because they were in the right place at the right time.

Teemo is the DEFINITION of toxic. No pun intended. Teemo counterpick is simply the most frustrating lane for the enemy, and there is nearly no room for counterplay against a teemo as a melee champ.
First, there is a difference between map control and map awareness. Teemo is no substitute for wards, which offer map awareness. However, warding the map does not restrict enemy movement. I've had entire enemy teams contained to their base as Teemo by shrooming their jungles effectively. I placed shrooms where oracles weren't of much use (edges of bushes, right around corners, etc.), then killed any oracle champ that I saw moving around.

And because his autoattacks scale on ap and ad reliably, he is best used to counterbuild their team. If done effectively, he will still deliver good damage at all stages of the game -- and scary damage if he gets fed. His attacks "bounce" off no one.

And teamfights happen on Teemo's terms if he's smart. Shroom the places where you know the fights will occur in the next 5-8 minutes, and then put the fights there. Have you ever seen a dragon fight happen with 12 shrooms scattered throughout the area and a few more placed in the enemy's escape paths? It's just not nice.

Sure, Teemo is a niche character with a steep learning curve, but if played well and in the right matchups, he's nasty. And with that domination he laughs. He roams and shrooms and ganks junglers from stealth and pisses everyone off. At least until they send someone even remotely bursty with a good gap-closer to deal with him... XD Again, he is situational.

But if played right, he can keep an entire team afraid to initiate.

I like Teemo because his kit gives him an incredibly high skill cap, but he is infuriatingly hard to play before you learn him well. Why do you think Riot has the Teemo death counter? haha

And to that effect, I will conclude by saying that it's not only the sluggish melee champs that he shuts down. I can shut down LeBlanc and Akali and Diana in mid lane, and they are considered hard counters to Teemo. It's just a matter of how tricky you get and when/where you decide to make your moves. Trololol

Senfersson

11-07-2012

Sounds unreal to me

Facker Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Teemo no!

ChaozDevote

11-08-2012

Well I sure hope they're not serious about removing him. He is one of my favorite champs nad fun as hell to play.

KnightxSScarlett

11-08-2012

Obvious troll is obvious.

Xer087

11-08-2012

I wish they would... 99.9999% of teems are trolls. Or yordle fanboys who bring nothing to the group. Just my 2c.

Danny X Brown

11-08-2012

I am pretty sure Teemo is staying

AJStarhiker

11-08-2012

They'd have to refund the cost of the champions and skins bought. I don't see them removing champions.