Is Teemo getting removed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Probably

11-07-2012

Well i have been reading Reddit and some threads that stated that Teemo was being removed in S3. Apparently Morello had released a statement which quoted " We are going through a lot of changes, we will change the itemization, the jungle... Well, everything! And sadly..... we will change the champion roster too.

Zileas and Tryndamere decided that we must delete Teemo to make the game a better place, because, Teemo doesn't have a place at the moment on Summoner's Rift and he will be less viable after the changes.... Sorry for all the teemo fans, but we had to do it.". Problem is, that i cannot find the original post.

So getting back to my point is Teemo actually getting removed?
Thanks, Probably.

TroIIy

11-07-2012

If Riot deleted all the characters that sucked...

first time Vayne

11-07-2012

Oh heck no. Sure, some players don't like Teemo, and he may be arguably less viable on one map than before after S3 changes, but he still has fans who like to play him. And that's what this game is about, right?

Deleting champions in general is stupid... Just because they lose a little viability or are annoying doesn't mean they need to be deleted. They just won't be played in competitive settings.

I know a group of people who will be PISSED if Teemo is deleted.

And one last point, since when does Teemo not contribute to the team in late game? Sure, he's a squishy ap dps champ, which is against the grain, but he has so much utility and delivers great damage if he is farmed and built decently. And that map control. O.O

Keep him, or I will suffer, and I'm not the only one. D:

first time Vayne

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySanduskyJr View Post
If Riot deleted all the characters that sucked...
He doesn't suck. You've probably just never seen a good one or do not know how to play him yourself. Teemo is an incredibly high skill cap champ who is not easy to use until you get over the learning curve.

^ Unlike Jayce, for example, who also has a high skill cap but who is also easy to play decently well when you first pick him up.

Find me in-game if you want to play a few games. I'll show you a good Teemo.

SimplySooshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I am going to be extremely pissed if Teemo is deleted. I mean I respect all the past changes that Riot decided to do, but geez... this last one is really stupid. Even if Teemo "doesn't have a place at the moment in summoner's rift," it doesnt mean he should be deleted. Hell just give him a buff. I don't remember seeing them make that choice to delete Evelynn back when she was as useful as a moving sight ward.

nightfall ninja

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
Oh heck no. Sure, some players don't like Teemo, and he may be arguably less viable on one map than before after S3 changes, but he still has fans who like to play him. And that's what this game is about, right?

Deleting champions in general is stupid... Just because they lose a little viability or are annoying doesn't mean they need to be deleted. They just won't be played in competitive settings.

I know a group of people who will be PISSED if Teemo is deleted.

And one last point, since when does Teemo not contribute to the team in late game? Sure, he's a squishy ap dps champ, which is against the grain, but he has so much utility and delivers great damage if he is farmed and built decently. And that map control. O.O

Keep him, or I will suffer, and I'm not the only one. D:
yeah couldnt have said it better myself...

BUT IF there was would be a champ that would be deleted, shouldn't it be the least popular? *ahem-karma*

just sayin, but Karma really fits my playstyle so i wouldn't want her to be deleted :P

SovietBlade

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
his cc is weak and highly situational, he's utterly shut down by the slightest bit of MR on most champs after laning; who even without MR will likely out dps him.
literally his only saving grace are his mushrooms.
But in terms of vision, standard wards are slightly better [3 minutes for massive range vs 10 minutes of a tiny range]

Face it. He has limited uses.

Also, he's a neat little bugger to play, but probably the most infuriating champ to be countered by.

Think about counterpicks. Fizz v Karthus, karthus can occasionally squeeze a minion farm in with only moderate risk.
But then Shyvana v teemo, what can Shyv do? She has no range to farm, she can't engage or she'll be kited, and ganks are shut down by teemo's spammable mushrooms.

He effectively removes an enemy from the game completely with little to no risk.

But then there's another problem for Teemo's team. Sure the enemy top bruiser is underleveled, underfarmed, and desperately trying to salvage their game..
But what is teemo doing with his domination?
His range is too short to blind a well positioned carry, his poisons and AA's bounce off of tanks, but hey.
At least his mushrooms slow and weaken enemy champs just because they were in the right place at the right time.

Teemo is the DEFINITION of toxic. No pun intended. Teemo counterpick is simply the most frustrating lane for the enemy, and there is nearly no room for counterplay against a teemo as a melee champ.

joe42

11-07-2012

first page sucka

yungleaf

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovietBlade View Post
his cc is weak and highly situational, he's utterly shut down by the slightest bit of MR on most champs after laning; who even without MR will likely out dps him.
literally his only saving grace are his mushrooms.
But in terms of vision, standard wards are slightly better [3 minutes for massive range vs 10 minutes of a tiny range]

Face it. He has limited uses.

Also, he's a neat little bugger to play, but probably the most infuriating champ to be countered by.

Think about counterpicks. Fizz v Karthus, karthus can occasionally squeeze a minion farm in with only moderate risk.
But then Shyvana v teemo, what can Shyv do? She has no range to farm, she can't engage or she'll be kited, and ganks are shut down by teemo's spammable mushrooms.

He effectively removes an enemy from the game completely with little to no risk.

But then there's another problem for Teemo's team. Sure the enemy top bruiser is underleveled, underfarmed, and desperately trying to salvage their game..
But what is teemo doing with his domination?
His range is too short to blind a well positioned carry, his poisons and AA's bounce off of tanks, but hey.
At least his mushrooms slow and weaken enemy champs just because they were in the right place at the right time.

Teemo is the DEFINITION of toxic. No pun intended. Teemo counterpick is simply the most frustrating lane for the enemy, and there is nearly no room for counterplay against a teemo as a melee champ.

Sounds like you encountered an enemy teemo and got destroyed. Please less QQ more blinding PEWPEW

futuresight23

11-07-2012

Pretty sure its a practical joke