What style of shoutcasting was the best?

HotshotGG (At Riot booth during WCG) 17 23.61%
Phreak (During WCG Epik vs CLG) 16 22.22%
Phreak (During WCG SDK vs CLG) 7 9.72%
Vote here if you have not heard HotshotGG shoutcast and want him to on his livestream 32 44.44%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

The top tier LoL shoutcaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koadic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

There have been many League of Legends games in the past month that have gathered large audiences. This poll is to see what type of shoutcasting is favored by LoL players. For this poll Phreak was divided into two categories because of the different styles brought to each game. This poll is not the place to negatively comment about a specific shoutcast; however, praise and favorite quotations are encouraged. If there are any others that are in need of recognition please include them in a reply.

bobthegldfsh

10-05-2010

bump

Opprimo

10-06-2010

I watched both WCGs and it seems like Phreak's "Spin to Win" has become epic; however, I was not able to hear HSGG speak so he should SC on his livestream!

Anarra

10-06-2010

For those of you who weren't at the WCG booth, here's a few memorable quotes that kept the audience laughing.

There was a point in the game where HS was no longer shoutcasting, and decided to make the game more fun by giving each of the teams advice in his own HSGG way.

At this point in the game, purple team was losing and Twitch seemed to need some assistance so of course HS thought that he would give him some tips..and warnings: Akali had been killed in her twilight shroud, so HS was like "Oh, and MF has an oracles" ..about a minute later Twitch runs into the blue team and dies.. "Twitch, why'd you do that?! I told you that they had an oracles!"

At this point of the game, blue team was losing, but they had 5 people alive and had just killed two heroes from the other team: "Blue team is now going to do Baron. Blue team, do Baron...there's two people dead and I'm giving you advice to do Baron."

was definitely fun to watch and listen

Caprina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

Personally I enjoyed both of the guys shoutcasting. They were both very different, but equally hilarious.

I have to say that Phreak does a better job when he isn't caught up in cheering for one side, but even saying that he did get me pumped at WCG so I can't complain too much.

SG Bear Barbsq

10-09-2010

have an option to have ron perlman be a shoutcaster for LoL and ill vote

Wavy Crockett

10-09-2010

TreeEskimo. He's probably the most intelligent player I've seen stream, he admits mistakes when he makes them, and he does a great job at explaining everything that goes on through the course of a game.

Darth Elijah

10-09-2010

my favorite part is when phreak goes
and looks like he is building... omg theres a team fight... OMGGOESINWITHULTEVERONEJUSTULTEDTRISTANAHASDROPPED SONAISGONNADROPNOSHEGETSULTEDBYSHENANDGARENJUSTDEM ACIAAAADANDKILLEDEVERYONE
well that was a good team fight.

roninsm

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy Crockett View Post
TreeEskimo. He's probably the most intelligent player I've seen stream, he admits mistakes when he makes them, and he does a great job at explaining everything that goes on through the course of a game.
This.