Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesbane

11-07-2012

How is the new BC passive/ interaction with physical spells going to work on Urgot's E? It's a physical damage dot. Does that mean BC will proc on each hit of his E dot?

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaigar View Post
They said they were nerfing the stats on the GA and turning it into an item you purchase almost solely for the effect.
They should make it so you come back with more health & mana otherwise be little point in building it since ADC's & mages will get blown up in half second.

WarlockAndLoaded

11-07-2012

So how well would BC synergize with Yorick? Would his ghouls shred with their auto attacks? And do they share your Armor Pen?

Damie904

11-07-2012

This is completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but how's the Heimerdinger rework going?

Stevev45

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesbane View Post
How is the new BC passive/ interaction with physical spells going to work on Urgot's E? It's a physical damage dot. Does that mean BC will proc on each hit of his E dot?
your question has already been answered. it's yes.

Travisty777

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
You realize that Talon isn't the only AD Caster right? And even if it were the case - Assassins have no right being able to murder everyone they please at a moment's notice with impunity?

You're an assassin that takes out high priority targets. You *don't* just get to murder everyone in the game without tradeoffs.
First, thanks for responding. Second I wasn't implying that you should get to just roam around a god bursting down any 'ol Alister with his ult active. However, like a few people mentioned, AP burst/ assassins scale better into late game because of items like Rabadons and DFG. . Expensive AD items like IE are good on ranged AD casters like Corki and Graves because they can land multiple hits and get sustained crits in. For melee burst casters they get a few hits in and need slip out of there while things come off cooldown at which they may not even get a crit. Playing and AD caster, I would just like a better way/faster way to proc more stacks of the new BC (or other items) to help my team and get in some more damage. So that way if I didn't go 13-1 in the first 20 min of the game, that 140 armor brusier will still keep a wary eye on my because my burst wont just tickle and put me in the back of the group waiting for everything to come off cd.

Perhaps things like physical bleeds or slow could proc the new BC over the time that they are in effect? Such as a 2 second slow would proc BC once per second? If players have something like Frozen Mallet it may behoove them to take a BC over LW?

I apologize if there are other items in the work that would answer this problem, and sorry for the extended rant

Wookachuk

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Yeah. Sorc Shoes / Haunting Guise / Void Staff is stronger while Sorc Shoes / Haunting Guise / Abyssal is weaker for the purposes of negating enemy MR.

Sorc Shoes / Haunting Guise both took a flat pen hit, by balanced out by the fact that they work better with your 10% pen from masteries - it doesn't really equate to a lot of damage difference.
Is haunting guise finally going to be able to be build into something for late game?

metafoxx

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricthunder View Post
That too But seriously, it's going to be a unique passive. Guaranteed, unless Riot's going utterly crazy with these item remakes.
The old BC as well as malady are not unique. They don't need to be. Hitting an enemy with multiple items (1 person with 2 BC's or 2 people each with one) only increases how fast the stacks are applied, they do not increase the maximum debuff. Same with how having 2 Rageblades just gives you 2 stacks per hit instead of getting a bigger max effect.

I would like to see some on-hit effect builds become viable again in S3 instead of every single autoattacker building the exact same build. I want to see Bloodrazor Kog'Maw again. (or some new equivalent) instead of:

OH! You deal damage with ranged autoattacks? Here. Berserkersgreavesinfinityedgebloodthirsterphantomd ancerlastwhisperguardainangel.
Yeah but my abilities would go really well with that other item...
TAKE THE BUILD OR BE MOCKED AS A BADDIE.
But what if I wanted.....
SHUT UP THIS IS THE ONLY CARRY BUILD.

Zawicki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I'm curious if the visual for BC is being changed at all. Particularly how will it work with a a DoT. Will the particle effect happen every time the DoT ticks?

Stevev45

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zawicki View Post
I'm curious if the visual for BC is being changed at all. Particularly how will it work with a a DoT. Will the particle effect happen every time the DoT ticks?
read the red posts.