Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nideak

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
bunch of stuff snipped
-Xypherous
I <3 you so much right now

HadesStreet

11-07-2012

Quote:
Today Iím going to talk about Armor Penetration and its effects on the scaling of our Attack Damage Casters class.

(stuff regarding specific items)
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

-Xypherous
Oh, okay. 'Least there's that.

This should be posted in OP or on a thread. Not everyone's going to get a chance to see this post.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Judgment: Will trigger Black Cleaver up to 6 times, in a circle around him, as it does physical damage 6 times.
Holy **** that sounds strong.

What about someone like kayle who gets the ranged splash? The attack itself is physical but splash is magical? Correct? What about the interaction with her passive and this thing? Would it be multiplicative or addative?

Zerglinator

11-07-2012

Oh heavenly Xypherous, we thank you.

IronChefDurian

11-07-2012

Any chance for more champion-specific items (e.g. Rengar's Bonetooth Necklace)?

For champion-specific items, it would be great for them to get stacks based on a champion's role. For example, a Soraka-specific item can gain stacks based on amount of health restored and each stack will grant her additional CDR/mana regeneration or something.

Just a thought.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Quote:
If your carry needs to do more AoE damage, he has an option for that.
This has me excited.

Does this mean you plan on making Tiamat viable on more than just Twitch?

TacoBellAssassin

11-07-2012

my favorite red sporting my top 5 skins.. (was favorite by far until the overall quality started getting way better)

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-07-2012

Can you talk about warmog/fon/thornmail/madred ? it's my favorite buildpath for tanky dps and it's very unpopular but very very powerfull right now, is it getting nerfed ?

Shadowmere

11-07-2012

What about flat reduction and % reduction, are they reversed too or they stay flat => %?

I know these stats are very rare and have few to none impact in most games, I'm just curious.

Naltharial

11-07-2012

Quote:
1. Flat Armor Penetration and % Armor Penetration values are generally being lowered, but now Flat Penetration is calculated AFTER % Penetration
So we're going back to pre-Season-1 mode? I thought it was removed because it made armor stacking terrible against penetration stacking?

After all, if you take away a % first, and then apply a flat debuff on it, you'll negate a lot more armor than the other way around.