Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zsee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5panks View Post
Two hours into the AMA, there are no answers.
Since when was this an AMA?

Yokel85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Is the extra CC item an on use item, or some kind of attack modifier? Are we talking a mid game item, or tier 3?

LordZephyr

11-07-2012

Like HoN customizable recommended items , where u put your recommended items as u wish in their slot.

Notizen

11-07-2012

Of course this sounds like a good thing but in my past experience with balance changes, they're never good first try. I'm expecting a completely ****ed first patch, but I'm hoping that it won't take you a Blizzard "soon" to fix it.

~Notizen

ALL DAT MAN

11-07-2012

When I play support the items I tend to buy give me a lot of CDR and also during the late game, I usually have to hold off from buying an item so I can continue to have wards. Could you possibly add in an item that provides a ward (similar to wriggle's lantern) for AP/support champs? Or maybe new boots with a built in ward since building lucidity gives too much CDR and Merc's treads gives me some stats I don't need (CC Reduc.)

HUNGLIKEADAWG

11-07-2012

Sounds like WoW

Cronovey

11-07-2012

This change to Black Cleaver looks incredible!

Especially on a champion like Graves, who is now properly rewarded for landing a well placed Buckshot on an enemy. Now, if only Ashe's Volley worked that way.

Wsacrules

11-07-2012

Hey xypherous, I Love playing ezreal, but he manages to get CCed alot but still dish out alot of damage, will there be any more items that makes ezreals kiting capabilities excel?

FullTimeWarrior

11-07-2012

me gusta

DubbsBunny

11-07-2012

I'm just waiting for the, "WORST ITEMIZATION CHANGE EVER I CAN'T USE MY OLD BUILDS [STATED ITEM[ IS USELESS NOW FAIL RIOT" threads.

I'm actually excited for some items to be worthless on certain champs now. I might be one of the LoL minority that enjoys recognizing the implications of patch/item changes and actually changing my builds and play styles to accommodate it.

Bring on the changes. I'm ready for it.