Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Itemization Preview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CycleOfHatred

12-04-2012

Quote:
Corpse Stomper:
The main reasons why me and tons of other LoL players don't play DOTA is because of the very limited amount of active items. Active items are a pain when you add so many; people who are better at hot keying will destroy people who don't like to use hotkeys at all... Please don't turn League into DOTA....

dats like saying u want everyone to play lol at the same fairness. Eg. If a person has faster reaction time, u somehow want the slower reaction time players be even by making the faster reaction time players aact according to the slow. Welcome to competitive lol. nothing is fair. if u play lol 12 hrs straight, ur obv gonna feel tired, thus playing worse. U can t expect others to play on same grounds as u. if u wanna win, then play effectively. Short + educated games= triple the amount of xp than playing 12hrs constantly and not learning from ur mistakes. Mate, my main has 1762 elo. 9 months of lol. 310 wins. u dont need 1k wins to be pro. play smarter

spudsrus

12-04-2012

Seriously going to miss FoN, HoG, leviathan and meki.

Kinda worried that this jungle change is going to ruin jungle heim too.
Also, please don't rework heim! He only needs tweaking

Lazer726

12-04-2012

Im concerned about Magic Resist. Riot took out the item that gave the most MR in game and put nothing in its place. Where are tanks going to get their big stacks of MR so they dont get totally shredded by mages

WarlockAndLoaded

12-04-2012

The items just came live. Or at least the update came out and i can see them on startup screen. Where is Locket of The Iron Solari? It says it wasnt removed or changed, but it had to of changed because they took out Heart of Gold... I loved this item on Support champs.

inb4trollfest

12-04-2012

I just played a ranked and there's no madred's bloodrazer. It wasn't shown under the removed items, but its definitely not in the game. Anyone have any info on this item?

Slaydis

12-04-2012

Back to old patch plz!!!!!

Goth Skunk

12-04-2012

Hey Xypherous,

Why not consider an armour that adds attack speed? Something like a Mithril chainmail? You know, light-as-a-feather-hard-as-dragonscales sort of thing.

Right now, the only item in the game that adds Attack speed and armour is Madred's Bloodrazors, which at 3800 gold, is rather expensive.

Similarly, Wit's End is the only item that grants attack speed and magic resist. It's significantly cheaper as well, at only 2150 gold.

Judicator Anael

12-04-2012

Why can't the patch wait until after the Alienware tournament?
It's harmful to teams when drastic changes are made in the middle of a tournament...

M3rc3n4ri0x

12-04-2012

It looks like all the people here just play adc...
As a tank, i think this kinda suck... i think you won't be able to tank at teamfights at all... it's hard when you're facing a feed adc, and now that's going to be impossible... you're kinda ruining the game... too much ap new items with active passives...and NO FORCE OF NATURE? 30 MR items aren't enough... how can be that possible!?! now with 2 force of nature, leblanc can one hit you, so now she's going to kill everyone with a power? LMAO
And swain is going to press R to win literally... tanks have almost no damage output, they just hold fights... with these changes, they gonna be useless.
And with the jungle changes forcing junglers to buy special items to be able to jungle... too much difference between roles now... i don't feel like jungling nor tanking anymore.
BTW support items and masteries OP! lol finally supporting is going to be fun... ^^
and promote is now an item... so nice... seriously SO NICE
with Ohmwrecker and Banner of Command you're going to push like a boss..

Knives88

12-04-2012

Removing Heart of Gold, Force of Nature, and Regrowth, bye tanking and sub-par damage/defensive builds. Garen will be useless Bye Morde and Mundo to name a few. Removing Meki, bye early support. Removing Soul Shroud, bye support survival.

Jungling will now be a second mid lane. Jungle ganks? No thanks, I'll be gimp.