Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreyHunter4

12-04-2012

Hey they took G Bob's advice and made it so the morello's evil tomb applies grievous wounds on spell attacks. One change I like.

Adewale02

12-04-2012

Ionic Spark? Gone?

riot pls...

my daddy luvs me

12-04-2012

inb4 teemo is op

Verlo4

12-04-2012

Malady + Spellsword = orianna autos doing insane damage? or am I crazy?

Perissh1

12-04-2012

Hmm..So I understand the need to get rid of the heart of gold because of the early health it gave, but what that did was reduced the number of items a support could use to try to increase his income...Many times i would build one just for the gp10 until later in the game then sell it back without actually building the randuins out of it..So my question to you is now that there are fewer gp10 items yet more items to build into out of those gp10 items, has any thought been given to removing the 'unique' from the gp10s? I think it would stop people from buying the gp10s that they dont necessarily need just for the gp10 it gives and let them build a few of the ones that they actually will upgrade and get the same benefit that most supports are looking for.

Seonuk

12-04-2012

The Black CleaverCost: 3000 (1188)
+250 Health
+50 Attack Damage
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+15 Armor Penetration

Passive: Dealing physical damage to an enemy champion reduces their Armor by 7.5% for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 4 times.

7.5X4= 30%+15 flat penetration
Last WhisperCost: 2135 (860)
+40 Attack Damage

UNIQUE Passive: You ignore 35% of your opponent's armor.

(Armor Penetration allows you to deal more physical damage to high Armored targets. % Armor Penetration is applied before Flat Armor Penetration when calculating damage.)

7.5X4= 30%+15 flat penetration lets say someone have 150 armor and both cleaver and last whisper leave them 90 armor

last whisper does not require and stacks and cleaver does however cleaver now gives summoners health and 10 more extra damage also cooldown reduction but in a fight that much health and cooldown reduction would not do much as it looks therefore i still recommend to get last whisper since it is easy to get 150 armor last whisper is cheaper as well

Pyhthia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Can anybody else not see items on the preseason itemization preview?

and does anybody have a fix?

I've also tried viewing it on Chrome IE and Opera and on my iphone so its not my browser hating on me.

DracoLeeRose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Why on Earth did you remove Force of Nature? That was like the best Magic Resist item for tanks. Move speed boost, HP regen boost and that Magic Resist, it was just so good, is that why you removed it? Because it was just to good?

ca11methebest

12-04-2012

i herd u leik mudkips

Black Phoenix

Recruiter

12-04-2012

R.I.P. Lol